Author Topic: UltracraftGames: off to a very bad start, Lord Tony/Tablesalt obsession  (Read 12364 times)

its racconers fault hes my friend so he told me about forum game topic i started posting in it
racconer

its racconers fault hes my friend so he told me about forum game topic i started posting in it
Let me tell you why you're wrong: It's your fault for being handicapped and not controlling your posting amount. Bonus tard points for thinking we'd take that as a valid excuse, anyways.

he died in rng universe i hope he doesn't yell at me

oh you're friends with raccooner
this explains a lot

but actually i know hes a known stuffposter but you gotta admit he makes good rps

but actually i know hes a known stuffposter but you gotta admit he makes good rps

That would be like assigning Tber100 to program an addon because he makes good forum games. Heck, he makes the best forum games and also manages them so, but programming has no correlation with that.

To make you understand, there have been a bunch of users in the past who made good addons but were bad as persons (I hope I'm using this word right). The good addons did not redeem them as individuals, only as addon makers.

*raccooneer kills u with gun and swordd

no seriously. raccooneer's RP's would probably be disgraceful because of how childish he is.
but hey, i admit
when i was about 11, i was hosting RP servers, and looking back at them now, i can say that i really needed to improve.

but why just that tho
i mean it's not even that bad of a thing to do but it's just a tad odd
i kinda doubt that based on his behavior here tbh

persons (I hope I'm using this word right)
it's people btw

it's people btw

I've seen people say "persons", without being corrected, and I am trying to find out when it's said like that. Maybe it's to replace "individuals".

"Persons" is literally another word to describe "people."

it's people btw
No, 'persons' is a valid word, dependant on context.

isn't persons just the legal/formal way of saying "people"

but you gotta admit he makes good rps

Have you been smoking paint