Author Topic: UltracraftGames: off to a very bad start, Lord Tony/Tablesalt obsession  (Read 12345 times)

this went from drama to google translate real fast

this went from drama to google translate real fast
Traductor Google chupa de todos modos.
I don't think we can get this back on topic.
This thread has been relocated 650 miles away from the rail.

Does anyone else know how he's really really reALLY active on that harvest thread mostly

This kid still keeps posting stupid crap.

forget now he's like "GUYS YEH I'M FOREIGN. DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY ENGLESH I'M NOT FROM AN AMERICA"

forget now he's like "GUYS YEH I'M FOREIGN. DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY ENGLESH I'M NOT FROM AN AMERICA"

"IFF U C AN UNDERTSATD ME TEHN WHY ARE U MA D"

guess i'll put this here since it's related
matt how about you shut up i like playing forum games
why's that anyways
like literally the only time you're not in forum games you're stuffposting in the harvest thread
i mean i'd understand if you were playing or making a more serious forum game like one of those country making ones but you don't even do that

like dude broaden where you go a little more
i mean it's cool that he likes to play em and all but it just seems odd to me that he almost exclusively posts there ever since he made the account

Im seriously thinking that the dude's nothing but an alt at this point

Im seriously thinking that the dude's nothing but an alt at this point
he isn't, he used to be a admin on my server and he would do nothing and also others servers he would brag about how my server is going to be as good as pecon's server or something , because I was hosting a Boss Battles server at time and it wasn't even close as being good as pecons.

he isn't, he used to be a admin on my server and he would do nothing and also others servers he would brag about how my server is going to be as good as pecon's server or something , because I was hosting a Boss Battles server at time and it wasn't even close as being good as pecons.
oh well that makes sense

guess i'll put this here since it's relatedwhy's that anyways
like literally the only time you're not in forum games you're stuffposting in the harvest thread
i mean i'd understand if you were playing or making a more serious forum game like one of those country making ones but you don't even do that

like dude broaden where you go a little more
i mean it's cool that he likes to play em and all but it just seems odd to me that he almost exclusively posts there ever since he made the account
uhh its more like when i returned i had made only liek 3 posts when  i didnt start and i didnt start it for like months ince i made the account

uhh its more like when i returned i had made only liek 3 posts when  i didnt start and i didnt start it for like months ince i made the account
yea i did mean that instead woops but still

its racconers fault hes my friend so he told me about forum game topic i started posting in it