Author Topic: UltracraftGames: off to a very bad start, Lord Tony/Tablesalt obsession  (Read 12333 times)

profile: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=142208

posts: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=142208;sa=showPosts

the only way to really describe this guy is a grade A handicap. His posts really speak for themselfs

some highlights:
(also tablesalt i am praying for your sanity in dealing with this autist)
table salt  it was a pile of text i wrote but heres some thing that made it easyer
alot less text then yours and alot bigger letters then yours

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ

i have read tonys entire clan post and also
TABLESALT IS GIVING ME THREATS

i hate tablesalt he keeps stalking me and threatening me every time i make a post hes a pain in the butt

seeing my luck with the cannons i Decide to summon and ride a giant ghost serpant in the tank  meaning the spirits of his armor  flys away as the magic poison   curses it

I have read every page of this and this is total  Bulllstuff mmuseum

and i  insert   a  SUPER ULTRA OLD MEME

President/Prime Minister:Lord tony

Capital city (Or server):Harvest moon city

National sport:stuffposting on  the clan psot

Number 1 export:stuffPOSTS stuffPOSTS

Flag:lord tonys harvest moon clan symbol

Denonym:lol lord tonys too dumb to read this

fine marios but heres 2 worst blocklanders
1. LORD TONY
2. TABLESALT

there are also a number of page stretches and faked bans. badspot, please get rid of this guy

Wasn't really necessary, Badspot's going to ban him for the page stretch next time he's online.

I feel you do this just to get back at anyone that hurts your butt buddies.

I just noticed him because of the harvest thread, he's after Tablesalt way more than tony

Wait why is the dude even getting on Tablesalt what the forget could he had done so bad???????

Holy stuff check out Page 21 of my "Ban the User Above you" Thread. He's did the worst thing on the forums on the page.

/SupporoppuS\

Holy stuff check out Page 21 of my "Ban the User Above you" Thread. He's did the worst thing on the forums on the page.

/SupporoppuS\

/Support

Hopefully he gets banned soon.

/soup-ort for obvious reasons.

Praise Father Badspot for cleansing the ban the user above you thread from his page stretch

NOEDIT :
/support

your not the "dik" anymore now.
/nosupport
i guess YOU are the dik here.
taking away my previous /nosupport

yes he obviously drama'd ultracraft because he hurt their feelings
did you bother to read the op or what

idk what you guys are talkin about with ur tiny computers but that doesn't stretch the page at all

yay my first obsessed fan