UltracraftGames: off to a very bad start, Lord Tony/Tablesalt obsession

Author Topic: UltracraftGames: off to a very bad start, Lord Tony/Tablesalt obsession  (Read 12227 times)

Hahahahaha I know this dood. He's like 12 or younger and he plays minecraft. He (used to) yell in servers whenever i'd join them that I use blhack (I'm thoroughly against using blhack) in the most spergy way possible. He also talked a lot about how he hacks minecraft and that I'm not to tell anyone because he doesn't want to be banned from blockland servers as if anyone cares (oops). But yeah he's really annoying whenever I encounter him and in general douchey when he can get away with it.
I would say /support but that's just a stupid way for people to agree to the topic without any constructive input

Space you have been banned a lot more then i have i have 0 you have alot i simply ignore this post now and i dont know how to resize pics so sorry about the stretch
Yes, but I've learned from my errors and am still capable of learning from errors. I hope your parents learned from you to not have another child who'll poison the gene pool.

Space you have been banned a lot more then i have i have 0 you have alot i simply ignore this post now and i dont know how to resize pics so sorry about the stretch
>thinking that bans are a good way to dismiss

Space you have been banned a lot more then i have i have 0 you have alot i simply ignore this post now
You're acting me from 2 years ago.

I        G    N    A
  M        U    N       ignore this thread patton only wrote this cause i  did what most people doe to the harvest

I        G    N    A
  M        U    N       ignore this thread patton only wrote this cause i  did what most people doe to the harvest

Are you a boomerang?

Yeah its like that when you think you have priority on the steam guides because you have a level higher then them

i wrote this thread because you're a loving idiot not because of anything to do with The Harvest.

I would say /support but that's just a stupid way for people to agree to the topic without any constructive input
exactly.

is this kid good at minecraft or something

is this kid good at minecraft or something
Probably can't play survival on easy, so he most likely enables cheats in his world

I don't even know who he is.

Probably can't play survival on easy, so he most likely enables cheats in his world
Wow what a noob

hey there guys ultracraftgames here with another minecraft video, today we're gonna be building a house huhuh yea