Author Topic: UltracraftGames: off to a very bad start, Lord Tony/Tablesalt obsession  (Read 12334 times)

hey there guys ultracraftgames here with another minecraft video, today we're gonna be building a house huhuh yea

Probably can't play survival on easy, so he most likely enables cheats in his world
oh wow he was a roast!!!!!

i guess what happened was
tablesalt gave ultracraftgames some constructive criticism
and then ultracraftgames's tiny frontal lobe got squirted out of his star fish and started screaming like Sr Pelo in anger

/support
Just look at the bullstuff it pulled here. This is before the awful 'games' it tried to make. I'm still not sure this thing is actually a person, the 'bad AI run amok' theory seems to be holding water.

/support
Just look at the bullstuff it pulled here. This is before the awful 'games' it tried to make. I'm still not sure this thing is actually a person, the 'bad AI run amok' theory seems to be holding water.

I'm still not sure this thing is actually a person, the 'bad AI run amok' theory seems to be holding water.

"Crap, my AI is still malfunctioning and I don't have time to fix it. Since I have a spare computer, I'll just dump it somewhere!

...In these forums barely anyone knows about!"

1. i dont have a youtube channel
2. i play minecraft minigames only
3.stop feedig the troll
4.thats not a minecraft skin

Didn't you say that you were going to ignore this?
Or was it that very nice minecraft picture that Total made That I may had saved onto my computer that finally broke your vow of silence