Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115984 times)

Engage dong attack maneuver 7 and charge the sun beam

crawl out of my grave

Atleast attempt to not let my body go splat on concrete

tber123: Revived Rabbot32
You press the rewind button on your TV remote, causing Rabbot32's fatal rape to play in reverse. You stop the rewind once Rabbot32 is not being raped to death.

Potatoh: Rolled 3
You attempt to take Redconer's pringles. But he imitates a hiss and clutches his pringles tightly, preventing you from using them

SubDaWoofer: Rolled 3
You attempt to use wheatley to debuff the Apache. Then you realize he is still floating in space...Right..

CRITAWAKETS: Claimed the Utwig Precursor Bomb
You claim the Utwig Precursor Bomb. This bomb, if used as a weapon, can inflict tremendous damage. Beware, it is very risky to tamper with and has the potential to kill multiple players if an accident occurs. Allied assistance when tampering is extremely advised to avoid a fatal accident.

Redconer: Rolled 1
You quickly pull out a vial of medicinal fluid to revive your fallen allies The liquid turns out to be the Bubonic Plague, you end up infecting yourself, as well as two random allies. The results are fatal. Don't mess with viruses

Deoxys And One Noob: Rolled 6
You pull out an RPG and launch a massive rocket at the Apache. The impact inflicts 103 damage, but flying shrapnel slams into your body, injuring you. -1 HP

JamesH: Rolled 5
You execute the Dong Attack Maneuver-7 while simultaneously charging the sun beam. You inflict 88 damage.

Twix: Rolled 4
You manage to crawl out of your grave before Redconer injects you with the T-virus. You have returned to life!

GrapeJellyToastMan: Rolled 3
You try your hardest not to go splat. But you are dead, so you go splat anyways.

Microsoft EDGE: Rolled 2
Quote from: Microsoft EDGE
Heal my hands
You attempt to heal the wounds on your hands. Unfortunately, you accidentally cut yourself even worse. -1 HP

AIR RAID

Boeing AH-64 Apache Helicopter
[MINIBOSS]
America's Badass Helicopter

The Apache Fires it's chain guns at CRITAWAKETS, inflicting 1 damage.

Another APKWS Rocket is launched, impacting Somemong! Inflicting 2 damage!

Health: 775/800 Armor: 0/500
Armed with Chain Guns, Rockets, and Missiles
Attacks twice per turn

Players:
Hawt[DEAD]: Contracted the Plague Cannot be revived for 2 turns
Bing2: 3/3
NotBomberGuy[DEAD] Contracted the Plague Cannot be revived for 2 turns (Tiger I):3/3
tber123: 3/3
Twix: 3/3
Mr Queeba: 3/3
Cybertails1998: 3/3
MoltenKitten: 3/3
Space1255: 2/3 [Boxing Gloves Equipped]
Rabbot32: 3/3
TristianLuigi: 3/3
eboyblue10: 3/3
SubDaWoofer: 3/3 [Boiling Veins Active]
Juncoph: 3/3
CRITAWAKETS: 2/3(Marauder HP:3/3) [SHIELDS DOWN]
Potatoh: 3/3
GrapeJellyToastMan[DEAD]: Still Dead. Went Splat. (Compound HP: 3/3) Contains Hospital
Soldier available!
Man of Greenish: 3/3
Mobile Command Center: 18/18 Armed with Rocket Turrets
}]Crazy[{: 3/3
Somemong: 1/3
KV-2: 3/3
Redconer[DEAD]: Contracted the Plague Cannot be revived for 2 turns
JamesH: 3/3 [Charging Sun Beam: 3 Turns left]
Microsoft EDGE: 1/3
Pngu12970: 1/3
Deoxys And One Noob: 2/3
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 3/3

The Bubonic Plague prevents those infected by it from being revived for 2 turns.

Amplify the power of the Utwig Bomb with Crystal Amplification devices that may or may not make the bomb have enough power to destroy the constellation we are in.

Scream at redconer from the afterlife for how loving stupid that was

fly circles around the chopper in a fire extinguisher really fast, and try to rip one of the propeller blades off

ow

Pull out a machete and leap at the helicopter, try to slice some weapons off.

Call forth the power of the Skullheart and become Big Band.
noir is dead btw

Sit there and eat chocolate hoping the pilot crashes the helicopter.

hey im joining  i channel the helis and the other players health to charge up f or my next attacks but this cynd of injures the other players and  the helis power goes a bit down

i channel the helis and the other players health to charge up f or my next attacks but this cynd of injures the other players and  the helis power goes a bit down

God damn it techno you got me hyped fora battle report

CRITAWAKETS: Rolled 3
You attempt to amplify the power of the Utwig. The Utwig fails to amplify, but thankfully does not explode.

GrapeJellyToastMan: Yelled at Redconer
You yell at redconer from the afterlife, insulting his intelligence after spreading the plague. Redconer feels bad.

Cybertails1998: Rolled 2
You pop open a fire extinguisher and ride it all the way up to the Apache, attempting to rip off one of the propellers. However, you lose control of the extinguisher, causing it to slam you right against the apache and plummet you to the ground. -1 HP

Deoxys And One Noob: Rolled 4
You pull out a machete and leap up to the Apache, swinging wildly in an attempt to cut off one of it's weapons. You fail to cut off a weapon, but you do inflict 81 damage.

Rabbot32: Rolled 6
You summon the power of the Skullheart Forums and transform into big band. You then unleash your mighty motorcycle fist fury upon the Apache, inflicting 112 damage. However, the real big band shows up again and with his motorcycle sized fists, crushes you back to your normal size, which also snaps several bones in your body -1 HP.

Pngu12970: Rolled 1
You sit down and start eating some chocolate, hoping the apache will crash. However, you faintly remember you are allergic to chocolate after you eat some, you have an allergic reaction, swell up, then die. Allergies suck don't they?

UltraCraftGames: Rolled 2
You begin to channel the life force of your allies and the Apache. However, you mess it up and accidentally channel some of your own life force. -1 HP

Microsoft EDGE: Rolled 5
Quote from: Microsoft EDGE
heal myself
You pull out a needle and insert it into your arm. You inject yourself with a powerful morphine, which fully heals you, as well as boosting your health slightly.

AIR RAID

Boeing AH-64 Apache Helicopter
[MINIBOSS]
America's Badass Helicopter

The Apache Fires it's chain guns at Rabbot32, inflicting 1 damage.

A Hydra 70 Salvo is launched! The rocket splits into multiple mid-flight, impacting Somemong, Man of Greenish, MoltenKitten, and Rabbot32! Inflicting 1 damage to each!

Somemong is blown to pieces by a Hydra 70 Rocket

Health: 582/800 Armor: 0/500
Armed with Chain Guns, Rockets, and Missiles
Attacks twice per turn

Players:
Hawt[DEAD]: Contracted the Plague Cannot be revived for 1 turn
Bing2: 3/3
NotBomberGuy[DEAD] Contracted the Plague Cannot be revived for 1 turn (Tiger I):3/3
tber123: 3/3
Twix: 3/3
Mr Queeba: 3/3
Cybertails1998: 2/3
MoltenKitten: 2/3
Space1255: 2/3 [Boxing Gloves Equipped]
Rabbot32: 1/3
TristianLuigi: 3/3
eboyblue10: 3/3
SubDaWoofer: 3/3 [Boiling Veins Active]
Juncoph: 3/3
CRITAWAKETS: 2/3(Marauder HP:3/3) [SHIELDS DOWN]
Potatoh: 3/3
GrapeJellyToastMan[DEAD]: Still Dead. Went Splat. (Compound HP: 3/3) Contains Hospital
Soldier available!
Man of Greenish: 2/3
Mobile Command Center: 18/18 Armed with Rocket Turrets
}]Crazy[{: 3/3
Somemong[DEAD]: Killed by Hydra 70 Rocket
KV-2: 3/3
Redconer[DEAD]: Contracted the Plague Cannot be revived for 1 turn
JamesH: 3/3 [Charging Sun Beam: 2 Turns left]
Microsoft EDGE: 4/3
Pngu12970[DEAD]: Allergic to Chocolate
Deoxys And One Noob: 2/3
UltraCraftGames: 2/3
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 3/3

The Hydra 70 Splits into four smaller rockets mid-flight, dealing 1 damage to four players individually

Grab some glue and attempt to glue back Somemong. Fight again, dammit!