Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115959 times)

Fire another RPG at the helicopter.

I GET SO MAD I SUMMON THE ARMOR AT FULL POWER

Throw a tank at the Apache

360 no-scope the pilot

get a microphone and a speaker and continuously yell puns at the pilot

you loving skipped me you nerd
ples,
i pull out a super flak cannon from my bag and shoot the hele a bunch

get in the apache and take out the driver

Replace melon head with other head

When is the action update gonna happen

CRITAWAKETS: Rolled 6
You attempt to amplify the Precursor Bomb. You are insanely successful! Infusing the bomb with extremely volatile and radioactive crystals for maximum damage. However, the radioactivity injures you during the infuse. -1 HP

Deoxys And One Noob: Rolled 3
You pull out a RPG and fire it at the Apache. All you get is a puff of smoke, how wasteful.

UltraCraftGames: Rolled 1
You become extremely angry that you can't make your armor, so angry that you try to mentally force the armor to appear on your body. You focus too hard and cause your head to explode. Remember kids! Thinking is bad!

tber123: Rolled 4
You pick up a small Panzer Tank and chuck it at the Apache. The Tank slams right into the Apache, inflicting 74 damage.

GrapeJellyToastMan: Rolled 4
You pull out an ancient spell book and activate a random spell. All of your fallen allies rise! alive once again!

Rigel: Rolled 5
You pull out your AWP and perform a 360 mid-air. You land your shot and MLG fanfare bursts out of nowhere when it lands, it's very annoying and also inflicts 91 damage.

Cybertails1998: Rolled 5
You plead to god for his help. Even though you have been revived, he buffs your health slightly as an alternative gift.

Twix: Rolled 4
You pull out a microphone, and set up a large speaker. You start shouting bad puns over and over at the Apache. Somehow you inflict 71 damage.

SubDaWoofer: Rolled 2
You decide to say "forget amazon", and pull out your own super flak cannon. The Cannon explodes when you try to fire it, but thankfully you are only minorly injured. -1 HP.

}]Crazy[{: Rolled 5
You fly airborne and land on the apache, forcing yourself inside. You strangle the pilot to death, inflicting 81 damage. You are forced out of the Apache by the co-pilot before you can inflict any more damage, but thankfully you have a parachute, so you land safely.

Potatoh: Rolled 4
You replace your melon head with a random severed head you found on the ground. You were already revived by jelly but, i suppose doing this will give you a health boost?

Microsoft EDGE: Rolled 2
You launch up to the apache and attempt to take out the crew who launches the CRV7 Rockets. There is a struggle, but you are thrown out of the Apache before you can get any damage in, the impact with the ground hurts but does not kill you. -1 HP

AIR RAID

Boeing AH-64 Apache Helicopter
[MINIBOSS]
America's Badass Helicopter

The Apache Fires it's chain guns at Rigel, inflicting 1 damage.

an APKWS is Launched! Impacting MoltenKitten, inflicting 2 damage!

Moltenkitten is violently obliterated by the APKWS Rocket.

Health: 60/800 Armor: 0/500
Armed with Chain Guns, Rockets, and Missiles
Attacks twice per turn
Cannot launch CRV7 for 1 turn.

Players:
Hawt: 3/3
Bing2: 3/3
NotBomberGuy: 3/3 (Tiger I):3/3
tber123: 3/3
Twix: 3/3
Mr Queeba: 3/3
Cybertails1998: 4/3
MoltenKitten[DEAD]: Killed by APKWS Rocket
Space1255[DEAD]: Shattered like glass Cannot be revived for 1 turn. [Boxing Gloves UnEquipped]
Rabbot32: 3/3
TristianLuigi: 3/3
eboyblue10: 3/3
SubDaWoofer: 2/3 [Boiling Veins Active]
Juncoph: 3/3
CRITAWAKETS: 1/3 (Marauder HP:3/3) [Precursor Ready | Escape Pod Ready]
Potatoh: 4/3
GrapeJellyToastMan: 3/3 (Compound HP: 3/3) Contains Hospital
Soldier available!
Man of Greenish: 2/3
Mobile Command Center: 18/18 Armed with Rocket Turrets
}]Crazy[{: 3/3
Somemong: 3/3
KV-2: 3/3
Redconer: 3/3
JamesH: 3/3 [Charging Sun Beam: 1 Turn left]
Microsoft EDGE: 3/3
Pngu12970: 3/3
Deoxys And One Noob: 2/3
UltraCraftGames: 3/3
Gojira: 2/3
Rigel: 2/3
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 3/3
[ORDERING: Flak Cannon] 1 Turn Left.

Remember, the precursor only has ONE USE, so use it wisely. It is advised to assist the precursor's launch, because if a low-roll is achieved, it will likely be a catastrophe

Remember to subscribe to the Tank Busters Channel in order to stay up to date on changes and be notified of updates through discord automatically!

your so mad you didnt summon the armor you shoot a 100 magic chain drain cannons at the apache  taking its energy until it crashes