Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115969 times)

call one of my soilders to revive me

Just mash buttons on the controller, no one is actually GOOD at fighting games.

i channeled my own life force so i still can use my magic move i use the life force i cghanneled to grab some destroyed parts of the previous tanks  and turn them into ghost parts to make a ghost knight armor whcih increases dominance chanche and  a chanche to reflect attacks

No el haba handicapol.
That entire move is bullstuff. This isn't a RPG, just state your attack.

rabbot i know but i like to make it balanced to slowly slowly doe it its my choice man

I have no idea what the hell you just said.

I'm beginning to question this games integrity...

i attempt to deal the remaining hp in damage

i set up a springboard, leap onto the apache and try to cut its propellers short with an axe

Make an escape pod for us to use when the precursor bomb explodes.

go to the terminal and order a flak cannon

go to the terminal and order a flak cannon
ples,
i pull out a super flak cannon from my bag and shoot the hele a bunch

Deoxys And One Noob: Revived Somemong
You pull out a stick of super glue and glue somemong back together. He should stay together, right?

GrapeJellyToastMan: Rolled 5
You call a soldier to your aid. He revives you with a defibrillator, bringing you back to life.

Rabbot32: Rolled 6
You grab your old NES controller, cracking your knuckles. You begin to mash the controllers buttons like a loving madman. a virtual fighter appears and kicks the apache's ass, inflicting 98 damage. However, after mashing that many buttons, your hands are very sore. -1 HP

Rabbot32 dies of a heart attack after button mashing so hard

UltraCraftGames: Rolled 3
You search the junkyard for the parts you need. But fail to find what you require.

Space1255: Rolled 0(1-1)
You muster all of your wrestling power and punch the apache with great force! When you punch it, your entire body shatters like glass, into a LOT of shards, it will take a while to bring you back after that mess. That fail was so bad, it'll take at least two turns until all of your pieces are found.

Gojira: Rolled 6
You tell the OP of Tank Busters that you want the enemies remaining health depleted because you rolled a 6. The OP denies you an instant kill, but does decrease the Apache's health by 107 as compensation. He also deducts 1 point off your health because you rolled 6

Cybertails1998: Rolled 1
You set up a springboard, and use it to propel yourself straight up to the apache, armed with an axe to cut it's propellers. Instead of you cutting the propellers, you fly right into the propellers, and they cut you up instead. I wonder what Cybertail Sushi tastes like

CRITAWAKETS: Rolled 5
You manufacture an escape pod for use when the Precursor is launched. You realize that the interior is larger then originally planned, allowing it to hold more players.

Twix: Ordered Flak Cannon from Amazon Prime TerminalTM.
You step up to the counter and order a Flak Cannon from Amazon Prime. The Flak Cannon will arrive in 2 turns.

Microsoft EDGE: Rolled 3
Quote from: Microsoft EDGE
call the madman and tell him the crew likes Chicago pizza
You give the madman a call, telling him the crew likes Chicago pizza. Nobody answers, unfortunately.

Failbros2: Launched Skystrike | Rolled 1
Failbros2 launches the Sky-Strike, a swarm of F-16 fighter jets swooping in to deliver a painful blow to the apache.  Unfortunately, they all fly into a mountain because they can't pilot worth stuff.

AIR RAID

Boeing AH-64 Apache Helicopter
[MINIBOSS]
America's Badass Helicopter

The Apache Fires it's chain guns at Twix, inflicting 1 damage.

A CRV7 Rocket is launched! Impacting Potatoh, inflicting 3 damage!

Potatoh is instantly obliterated by a CRV7 Rocket.

Health: 377/800 Armor: 0/500
Armed with Chain Guns, Rockets, and Missiles
Attacks twice per turn
Cannot launch CRV7 for 2 turns.

Players:
Hawt[DEAD]: Contracted the Plague
Bing2: 3/3
NotBomberGuy[DEAD] Contracted the Plague (Tiger I):3/3
tber123: 3/3
Twix: 3/3
Mr Queeba: 3/3
Cybertails1998[DEAD]: Got turned into Sushi
MoltenKitten: 2/3
Space1255[DEAD]: Shattered like glass Cannot be revived for 2 turns. [Boxing Gloves UnEquipped]
Rabbot32[DEAD]: Died of a Heart Attack
TristianLuigi: 3/3
eboyblue10: 3/3
SubDaWoofer: 3/3 [Boiling Veins Active]
Juncoph: 3/3
CRITAWAKETS: 2/3 (Marauder HP:3/3) [Precursor Ready | Escape Pod Ready]
Potatoh[DEAD]: Killed by a CRV7 Rocket
GrapeJellyToastMan: 3/3 (Compound HP: 3/3) Contains Hospital
Soldier available!
Man of Greenish: 2/3
Mobile Command Center: 18/18 Armed with Rocket Turrets
}]Crazy[{: 3/3
Somemong: 3/3
KV-2: 3/3
Redconer[DEAD]: Contracted the Plague
JamesH: 3/3 [Charging Sun Beam: 2 Turns left]
Microsoft EDGE: 4/3
Pngu12970[DEAD]: Allergic to Chocolate
Deoxys And One Noob: 2/3
UltraCraftGames: 2/3
Gojira: 2/3
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 3/3
[ORDERING: Flak Cannon] 2 Turns Left.

The Bubonic Plague has ceased! Infected players can now be revived again.

The CRV7 is generally an instant kill against a player. However, it has a 2 turn cooldown between shots.

Remember to subscribe to the Tank Busters Channel in order to stay up to date on changes and be notified of updates through discord automatically!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 07:23:11 PM by lord techno »

Guys, help me on this.

Attempt to amplify the power of the bomb. Again.