Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115963 times)

Failbros is having me update for this turn due to the sheer amount of actions.

Update coming momentarily.

Space1255: Rolled 1
You charge forward and punch the tank's main gun. The gun revolves all the way around and stops when pointing at your face, before firing and killing you. Here we go again...

Cybertails1998: Rolled 1
You pull out a barrel of thermite, then insert a lit strand of magnesium within. Before you can throw the barrel, it prematurely detonates, causing your body to disintegrate. Didn't mommy tell you not to play with fire? Pretty sure that extends to thermite too.

eboyblue10: Bought & Equipped Tactical Vest
You purchase a Tactical Vest from amazon before equipping it. The Tactical Vest will take damage before you do.

Redconer: Rolled 4
You pull out a medkit and proceed to touch up Rabbot's boo-boo's. Rabbot32 is partially healed.

UltraCraftGames: Rolled 5
You open a portal to "forget reality land" and ride a massive phantom serpent straight through the enemy tank. You inflict 78 damage.

Twix: Rolled 1
You pull out Tretrakakimbo Tretrakakimbo Rocket Launchers. The Power of the Tretrakakimbo Rocket Launchers are too much to handle, and you end up killing yourself with them. No mere mortal can wield the power of the Tretrakakimbo Rocket Launchers.

CRITAWAKETS: Activated Precursor Bomb
You trigger the Precursors detonation sequence. Players who evacuate to CRITAWAKETS escape pod next turn will be guaranteed survival, those who do not will have their fate decided by a roll.

GrapeJellyToastMan: Rolled 4
You pull out your richard(Elemental Light Sword) and slice the Tank. Inflicting 71 damage.

SubDaWoofer: Rolled 3
You shoot the tank with your super flak cannon. You then realize you had the flak cannon backwards.

Rabbot32: Rolled 2
You attempt to kill UltraCraftGames while performing a Kamikaze into the tank. You missed UltraCraftGames, and to make matter worse, you faceplant into a wall. -1 HP.

Deoxys And One Noob: Rolled 1
You pull out a barrel of acid. The Barrel melts in your hands, causing it's contents to be dumped on top of you, you are quickly reduced to a puddle of bloody soup. Was that barrel made of wood?

NotBomberguy: Rolled 3
You scream at the top of your lungs while speeding towards the ground with a steamroller below you. "ROADA ROLLA DA!! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAM UDAMUDA- Oh wait, i'm not above anything.."

Microsoft EDGE: Rolled 6
Quote from: Microsoft EDGE
Equip the Crown of Physics and drive a Speedkart into the tank.
You don the Crown of Physics before getting into a speedkart and driving at the tank full speed! You glitch physics on impact, causing the tank to wildly thrash about halfway embedded into the ground, inflicting 95 damage, however you also get glitched into the ground, injuring yourself. The crown has also dissapeared. -1 HP

Anti Gravity Tank
The Anti-Gravity Tank fires it's front lasers! Inflicting 1 damage to Hawt, and CRITAWAKETS.
CRITAWAKETS is vaporized by the tanks laser fire.

HP: 350/350 (Armor: 656/900
Floating behemoth with 3 attacks.

Players:
Hawt: 2/3
Bing2: 3/3
NotBomberGuy: 3/3 (Tiger I):3/3
tber123: 3/3
Twix[DEAD]: Could not wield the power of the Tretrakakimbo Rocket Launchers [Flak Cannon Inactive]
Mr Queeba: 3/3
Cybertails1998[DEAD]: Tried to play with Thermite
MoltenKitten: 3/3
Space1255[DEAD]: Got 0wned [Boxing Gloves UnEquipped]
Rabbot32: 1/3
TristianLuigi: 3/3
eboyblue10: 3/3 3/3 [Tactical Vest Equipped]
SubDaWoofer: 2/3 [Boiling Veins Active]
Juncoph: 3/3
CRITAWAKETS[DEAD]: Vaporized by lasers (Marauder HP:3/3) [PRECURSOR DEPLOYED | Escape Pod Ready]
CRIT's Fortress: 3/3
Potatoh: 5/3
GrapeJellyToastMan: 3/3 (Compound HP: 3/3) Contains Hospital
Soldier available!
Man of Greenish: 2/3
Mobile Command Center: 18/18 Armed with Rocket Turrets
}]Crazy[{: 3/3
Somemong: 3/3
KV-2: 3/3
Redconer: 3/3
JamesH: 3/3 [Sun Beam Contained]
Microsoft EDGE: 2/3
Pngu12970: 3/3
Deoxys And One Noob[DEAD]: Played with Acid.
UltraCraftGames: 3/3
Gojira: 2/3
Rigel: 2/3
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 3/3

The Precursor Bomb has been deployed! Players who opt to evacuate into Critawakets escape pod will be unharmed by the explosion. Any player who does not evacuate will have their fate decided by a roll of 1-3.

Oh give me a goddamn break
I do the revive
Edit: I blackmail Death into reviving me. They look great naked B^)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 03:46:31 PM by Space1255 »

Try to mangle dead corpse onto escape pod.

sneak out of the afterlife through the back door

forget

magically make the deoxyssoup turn into me again

become kenshiro from fist of the north star
engage ability "ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA TATATATATA"

realise that there is a parenthesis missing from the tank health...
WAIT
I stole it and im gonna loving THROW IT AT THAT DAMN TANK LIEK A BOOMERANG

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:41:59 PM by lord techno »

I cancel my revive but keep the blackmail

well i'm dead already
haunt the escape pod

point the sun beam at the tank

fire

Roll to revive multiple teammates. Wish me luck.

Shoot the other tank with this tank.