Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)

Poll

Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115958 times)

The game is derailing very fast because of all this. If we cannot get back on track tank busters is going to die harder then Riddler.

you forgeters are not helping anybody by just harassing someone jesus christ - at least put up a proper attack that isn't "punch ucg for being clueless"
pageloss
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:05:58 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Here's an idea: Instead of giving UCG more heat, simply ignore his actions and have him out of the game. Like, god damn, stuff like this is making Badspot spin in his future grave... Or laughing to death. Though I hope the former is more true.

He's admitted to trolling in his drama thread, by the way.

spit on the tank really hard
then throw a rock at it

cybertails in taht case why is there a pool please dont kill him his innocent  if i wouldnt die if i dont control

listen up guys
if we cant get to an agreement, this game will go down
just put something simple like "shoot at the tank with revolver"

fine then i forget reality at the tank (things that arent games actions should be ignored and PMED)

I RESTORE PEACE AND ORDER WITH MY MAGIC GOD TIER M-84 YUGOSLAVIAN TANK.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 02:26:14 PM by cromartini »

using my ultimate power, i harness the energy of the cosmic microwave radiation around us, gathering dark and white energy into a gigantic pulsar above me, and, with the flick of a wrist, sends it homing at warp-speed directly up ultracraftgames's starfish. the force of the blast kills me permanantly and makes the die always read "6".
i had to get rid of him somehow

Hey guys  lets not target attacks at UCG

Directly.

I have a plan.

If you want him dead, ASSIST his actions so that he gets a 284 or so and dead massive damage to himself as a result to cause him to die. It happened earlier in this thread where we all assisted this one dude and the universe exploded.
Edit: It was in another RNG game but still it was loving hilarious.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:44:06 PM by Space1255 »

ASSIST his actions so that he gets a 284
i look at ultracraftgames
he instantly gets a 284

Space1255: Landed on
You attempt to bribe death into reviving you. Death accepts your bribe, returning you to the land of the living.

CRITAWAKETS: Landed on
You spiritually mangle your corpse into the escape pod. Once inside, your spirit somehow returns into your corpse, causing you to revive.

Cybertails1998: Landed on
You attempt to sneak out the back door of the afterlife party. You succeed, returning to the world of the living.

Deoxys And One Noob: Landed on
Your spirit conjures up ancient eldritch magic's, to force the Deoxys Soup to reform into you. Unfortunately the magic fails at the last second, causing your body to melt back into soup.

NotBomberguy: Rolled 4
You inflict 79 damage.

SubDaWoofer: Rolled 4
You pull out the stolen ) from the previous update and then chuck it at the tank. The jagged end slams into the tank, inflicting 73 damage

Twix: Rolled 3
You decide to haunt the escape pod with your spoopy spirit. Nobody even notices your there, too bad.

JamesH: Unleashed Sun Beam
You aim the stored sun-beam at the tank before firing. The beam melts some of the tanks armor, inflicting 105 damage.

tber123: Evacuated
You evacuate into CRITAWAKETS Escape Pod. You will survive the precursor detonation.

Redconer: Landed on
You attempt a mass revival. You succeed, restoring all dead allies to life.

Pngu12970: Rolled 2
You attempt to shoot the futuristic tank, with another futuristic tank. Your futuristic tank can't handle the pressure and explodes from peer pressure, thankfully you are only injured. -1 HP

}]Crazy[{: Rolled 3
You spit on the tank. Like really hard, you also throw a rock at it. Like, REALLY HARD. They both do nothing. Because it's spit and a rock.

Cromartini: Rolled 3
You unleash your magic god-tier M-84 Yugoslavian Tank from the depths of your ass. Then you realize that you just stuff your pants instead.

Microsoft EDGE: Evacuated
Quote from: Microsoft EDGE
get my ass in the pod
You evacuate into CRITAWAKETS Escape Pod. You will survive the Precursor Detonation.

Enhanced Precursor Bomb: Detonated
The Enhanced Precursor Bomb impacts the surface and triggers a gargantuan explosion, large enough to destroy a chunk of the planet itself. The Tank takes half of it's maximum armor and health as damage, all structures/vehicles are instantly destroyed, and any players that have not evacuated into the escape pod have a 50/50 chance to survive.

All other actions were voided due to being heavily directed at UGC, which disrupts the focus of the game.

Anti Gravity Tank
The Anti-Gravity Tank launches a missile barrage! Inflicting 2 damage to Rigel, and Gojira.
Rigel & Gojira are blown to bits by the Tanks Missile Barrage.

HP: 175/350 (Armor: 0/900
Floating behemoth with 3 attacks.

Players:
Hawt: 2/3
Bing2: 3/3
NotBomberGuy[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor (Tiger I):Destroyed by the Precursor
tber123: 3/3 [Evacuated]
Twix[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor [Flak Cannon Inactive]
Mr Queeba: 3/3
Cybertails1998: 3/3
MoltenKitten[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor
Space1255[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor [Boxing Gloves UnEquipped]
Rabbot32[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor
TristianLuigi: 3/3
eboyblue10: 3/3 3/3 [Tactical Vest Equipped]
SubDaWoofer: 2/3 [Boiling Veins Active]
Juncoph[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor
CRITAWAKETS: 3/3 (Marauder: Destroyed by the Precursor) [Evacuated]
CRIT's Fortress: Destroyed by the Precursor
Potatoh[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor
GrapeJellyToastMan: 3/3 (Compound: Destroyed by the Precursor)
Man of Greenish[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor
Mobile Command Center: Destroyed by the Precursor
}]Crazy[{: 3/3
Somemong: 3/3
KV-2[DESTROYED]: Destroyed by the Precursor
Redconer[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor
JamesH[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor [Sun Beam Exhausted]
Microsoft EDGE: 2/3 [Evacuated]
Pngu12970[DEAD]: Vaporized by the Precursor
Deoxys And One Noob: 3/3
Gojira[DEAD]: Got Exploded
Rigel[DEAD]: Got Exploded
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: Destroyed by the Precursor

Grab whats left of Rigel and reassemble him with copious amounts of duct tape and superglue

I put a football helmet onto myself then proceed to chuck catapult myself at the tank.