Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115768 times)

Petition to make UCG next boss so we can at least legitly kill him
i second this

Fine i change my move to   i cast a random offense spell on the thing but can we stop with teh kill moves

Fine i change my move to   i cast a random offense spell on the thing but can we stop with teh kill moves

Be more specific. Random offensive spell? Try something like "I launch a fireball on the thing."

Howdy.

I put a football helmet onto UltraCraftGames then proceed to chuck him at the tank.

I poke ultra with a sharp stick

if im a boss  would i control it

anyone but space got an opinion of it yo uwouldnt be able to kill me like that if i wouldnt control it

Can you not type broken English

anyone but space got an opinion of it yo uwouldnt be able to kill me like that if i wouldnt control it

anyone not being a meme lord answer my question

you forgeters are not helping anybody by just harassing someone jesus christ - at least put up a proper attack that isn't "punch ucg for being clueless"

also, no - anything the bosses do is entirely up to the people actually running the thread, unless stated otherwise (or unless there's something like "person A is the boss!", where person A can freely attack people himself)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:27:33 PM by Cybertails1998 »