Author Topic: UltracraftGames: off to a very bad start, Lord Tony/Tablesalt obsession  (Read 12335 times)

yay my first obsessed fan
idk man remember that one guy who made you as a boss in a doom mod or some stuff

idk man remember that one guy who made you as a boss in a doom mod or some stuff
no i do not remember this

I feel you do this just to get back at anyone that hurts your butt buddies.
what and why.

today he came to surfing, and started saying the exact same thing that some other player was

Holy stuff check out Page 21 of my "Ban the User Above you" Thread. He's did the worst thing on the forums on the page.

/SupporoppuS\
what was it
the post is gone

many people want to kill him in tank busters because of his absurd "attacks"

Ok ok i get it im just  getting my steps in BLF in a long time im not so good at it right now pff i just dont like table salt and lord tony also i dontk now how to resize pictures so sorry and i like playing forum games and i dont care if people want to kill me in them im just having fun and im not doing anything against BLF rules so i wont get banned

Ok ok i get it im just  getting my steps in BLF in a long time im not so good at it right now pff i just dont like table salt and lord tony also i dontk now how to resize pictures so sorry and i like playing forum games and i dont care if people want to kill me in them im just having fun and im not doing anything against BLF rules so i wont get banned
And that is where you're wrong. If your post gets deleted by an admin, you most definitely did something against a rule.

Arse, I hit post instead of preview

Ok ok i get it
Sure you do.
im just getting my steps in BLF in a long time
Not even I take this long to "fit in."
im not so good at it right now
"I'm not so good at not being an idiot lol." I now have sufficient evidence that you're a dumbass.Thank you.
pff
Pff. Read point one.
i just dont like table salt and lord tony
I understand Tony but what the hell has TableSalt done? Why does it warrant you making false claims against him?
i dontk now how to resize pictures so sorry
Sorry, we didn't know you were too inept to make a topic asking how to resize, check the Help button, or just make links to the image.
I like playing forum games
There's a difference between playing and smearing your stuffty mary sue fanfiction moves in it, Owain.
i dont care if people want to kill me in them
Ok then, where do you live? Let's see you stay true to your word.
in them
What
im just having fun
"I'm having fun so if you hate on me you're the starfish!!1!" Not working on us.
im not doing anything against BLF rules
And that is where you're wrong. If your post gets deleted by an admin, you most definitely did something against a rule.
i wont get banned
If you keep up this forgetery you will be.

i didnt saw my post get deleted by an admin mmmm and im just ignoring this drama

i didnt saw my post get deleted by an admin mmmm and im just ignoring this drama
It's incredibly obvious that it got deleted, and you're doing a great job ignoring it by deliberately posting in it.

just log out and lurk for ssome time

Space you have been banned a lot more then i have i have 0 you have alot i simply ignore this post now and i dont know how to resize pics so sorry about the stretch

also i dontk now how to resize pictures so sorry
and i dont know how to resize pics so sorry about the stretch
[img width=x][/img]