Author Topic: BLF Kink & special interest Emporium - it's back!!!  (Read 68911 times)

funny how bec is 17 and nix is 13
we got another willy here boys
ok but ur 8 so........................... .........

im just playing along with these guys, i dont have any actual interest in nix
-EXTREME RELIEF-

im just playing along with these guys, i dont have any actual interest in nix
sure you dont, thats what they all say

ok but ur 8 so........................... .........
whoa my dude how'd you fin d me out

Guys it's time I came out....

I'm actually a NSA agent

Guys it's time I came out....

I'm actually a NSA agent
will you get rid of willy

I mean, anthro airplanes are pretty hot. Actual aircraft given the traits of people (eyes, tongue, mouth, genitals) are absolutely terrifying.

I have to agree with this, considering feet is one of the most common special interestes out there.

Also ever wanted to know how they get latex so shiny?

TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS
TIIIIITS

i here-by concider myself a melvin
That's great pal, that means you can be together with Shift Kitty in the melvin club.
I mean, anthro airplanes are pretty hot. Actual aircraft given the traits of people (eyes, tongue, mouth, genitals) are absolutely terrifying.
Actual planes are pretty hot cool, anthro planes make me want to throw myself into an abyss multiple times.

If I were a plane, I'd wanna be a Grumman X-29. First saw it in Ace Combat 2 on the PlayStation, and have been in love with it ever since.

There's a site called EZGif where you can easily reduce the file size of .gifs by cropping, resizing, and optimizing through color reduction, compression, or frame skipping. I can't even look at this thread half the time on my phone because of all these loving things.

There's a site called EZGif where you can easily reduce the file size of .gifs by cropping, resizing, and optimizing through color reduction, compression, or frame skipping. I can't even look at this thread half the time on my phone because of all these loving things.
This thread is for high quality only!