Author Topic: BLF Kink & special interest Emporium - it's back!!!  (Read 68904 times)

being kinkshamed is my kink

To a degree, this is seriously me. Although so far I only get it from my friend Siraj, he's always poking fun at a lot of my interests (mainly pertaining to Robots) in a weird way that I somehow really like.

trees with scat?
loving while high is one of the best things about the drug

wow
on top of being a creep youre ALSO a fatty lover?
i cant believe it im kidding if you couldnt tell mate

I explicitly stated in the OP that this thread is for civil discussion of kinks and special interestism and not a place to insult people for their uncontrollable loveual interests. No, I'm not a child enthusiast or 'fatty lover', but I think that picture is kind of cute.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 04:30:56 PM by Willymcmilly »

What exactly is a tree special interest, in the context of that iceberg, anyway? A thing for just regular trees, or tree people? Turning into a tree/person...~?

What exactly is a tree special interest, in the context of that iceberg, anyway? A thing for just regular trees, or tree people? Turning into a tree/person...~?
I think it means using marijuana.

why didn't i get pet when i hosted the rp
you forgeters lied to me
now i'm sad

I think it means using marijuana.

Ah, stuff, that's not even something I'm into. XD Although, I did one time have a rather fun RP involving one of my characters getting massively drunk and... winding up being into a guy he didn't previously have feelings for. l3

why didn't i get pet when i hosted the rp
you forgeters lied to me
now i'm sad

Where? Is it a chatroom?

Where? Is it a chatroom?
yes, it's a chatzy
if you want me to
re-host it

Well, I personally am not a fan of chat room RP with lots of people. Either you gotta make everyone abide by a strict turn order, or everyone just posts at will and it gets crazy fast. I hope you and other people who like it though, have fun with it.

well i generally only rp with friends, so that means there is, at a maximum, only 3 people on my main chatzy

This thread got my report to administrator button removed lmao