Jiggee ddoser.

Author Topic: Jiggee ddoser.  (Read 9057 times)

oh stuff i never actually realized

i never actually shared keys, i just let him use my account that i never actually use. I didn't know sharing steam accounts was now revokable
It does have key thou

i never actually shared keys, i just let him use my account that i never actually use. I didn't know sharing steam accounts was now revokable
except that IS sharing keys, just through steam

It's not like the account is being used by me some of the time and the other times by him- i've literally never used that account to play blockland. I have roughly 5 minutes in playtime from my own computer on this actual steam blockland, which i used when i first bought it. After like 2 months, i realized I wasn't actually using it anymore so I just wanted to give it away. Jiggy was an old friend of mine and I just wanted to be nice, so I let him have it. I didn't know that just handing over a key to someone else because you're done with it is even remotely considered 'sharing.'

Sure, jiggy's a real cunt at times. That's why I took it to myself to remove him from my account before he actually ddoses someone or decides to hack.

You know you can stop being an ass now

I've been under the assumption that since I spent my own 10$ on the account I could do whatever I wish with it, including give it away to someone else when i'm done with it. Its not like i'm running a secret hidden service of letting people play blockland for free- I literally gave it to him as a gift, since I had already bought blockland and wasn't using it for anything in particular.

Nothing Jiggy did on my account is revokable either. He didn't hack or do anything malicious; he just acted like a richard and threatened to do illicit stuff (which is kinda just as bad). I'm hoping Badspot will understand this and not just let my 10$ go to waste completely.

you being friends with jiggy alone lets badspot know that your judgement sucks and revoke the key

I saw Jiggy on a server once

He got really mad cause I asked him for some good research recommendations

Good thing I live in Russia and blockland in steam cost around 4$ for me

you being friends with jiggy alone lets badspot know that your judgement sucks and revoke the key
It always comes down to you know someone malicious therefore you are malicious with you, doesn't it? Jiggy isn't some unfeeling, unthinking demon that plagues society; he's a regular ass human being with emotions and friends. Outside of blockland, he's a really nice guy, even though he has some slip ups here and there. If you want to avoid associating with him for the sake of your own reputation, by all means go ahead. I'm still friends with him, and even after he threatened to DDOS someone i'm still going to be friends with him. Just because I'm good friends with him doesn't mean I automatically condone his behavior and support it in every way.

I changed the password and removed him from the account so he won't threaten anyone. If he wants to do it, he'll have to by his own account, and then you can hop all over his richard then. Right now, I already said I take responsibility for what he said and if the revoke is necessary, I'll take it. I just ask that you don't demonize me for exercising my right to befriend other human beings.

i don't dislike you because you're friends with jiggy but because you gave him a key even though you knew how he acted

Good thing I live in Russia and blockland in steam cost around 4$ for me

Damn Russians and their cheap American indie lego games

It always comes down to you know someone malicious therefore you are malicious with you, doesn't it?

That isn't what he said

Jiggy isn't some unfeeling, unthinking demon that plagues society;

He felt a whole lot of pain in his ass after I asked him for research amirite

Outside of blockland, he's a really nice guy,

That's really relevant right now, given how we're not on Blockland

I'm still friends with him, and even after he threatened to DDOS someone

Path, you're a cool guy

But this is actually handicapped

Just because I'm good friends with him doesn't mean I automatically condone his behavior and support it in every way.

Then why are you friends with him..?

in a discord that was made by meatsale, jiggy was threatening to dox and ddos people because they made fun of tills

he attempted to dox chakada too but he got little info lol

It always comes down to you know someone malicious therefore you are malicious with you, doesn't it?
yeah, because im not a moron, like you, and have good judgement of character.
Jiggy isn't some unfeeling, unthinking demon that plagues society; he's a regular ass human being with emotions and friends. Outside of blockland, he's a really nice guy, even though he has some slip ups here and there. If you want to avoid associating with him for the sake of your own reputation, by all means go ahead.
yes he is. he offered to sell somebody a tablet, but then after they were gonna quit, he threatened to DOX him and release personal info if he didn't buy the tablet + steam games. what a great guy.

hes not a regular ass normal guy. he's an adult who begged people on blockland to do his homework for him, he VAPES, he's online dating a girl who's 5 years younger than him, and he has a huge issue with power over other people which is why he constantly threatens to dox and ddos other people.

he is a lowlife loser online and in real life, your judgement of character is just awful which is probably why you dont have many real friends either.
Just because I'm good friends with him doesn't mean I automatically condone his behavior and support it in every way.

I just ask that you don't demonize me for exercising my right to befriend other human beings.
no being friends doesn't mean you condone his behavior, it means you are AN ENABLER for his behavior since you turn a blind eye to it and gave him a key. you defending him makes you an ENABLER.

you are being demonized because you have terrible judgement and have made another one of your countless handicapped 'mistakes'.