Author Topic: Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]  (Read 55952 times)

also i dont think its a good idea to have this.

then i cant share the server manager with other people (obviously) i dont want my key being shown

Your key isn't saved anywhere, after refreshing the page that will be blank again. The set key dialog does a silent eval of the setKey function, as opposed to normal eval which is echoed and thus kept in the console log.

edit: there appears to be an issue with the server list not responding to the server being empty. A fix should be out shortly
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:41:33 PM by Scout31 »

cant wait to buy this and have it shut down 5 days later.

cant wait to buy this and have it shut down 5 days later.
perry stop being so skeptical and just loving DO it and not bitch about past experiences

So far liking my service. Support was fast and easy.

So I got a server but none of the GUI on the website works. Anybody else having the same issue?

EDIT: Might be with Chrome... Works with Microsoft Edge for me.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:25:46 PM by Nobot »

Your instance (us2-bl1) appears to be connecting and loading fine for me. I developed the site on Chrome so it's odd that it would work with another browser over Chrome. If the issue persists please open a support ticket, it's much easier for me to trace the problem.

wont use it sadly coz 1gb is not enough

I want to be able to use this sometime.

wont use it sadly coz 1gb is not enough

Just for some comparison, I believe Crown's server is a pretty good benchmark as it's often the most popular and has a fairly large amount of stuff going on. His server idles around 20% CPU when empty (which is 40% of his share) and I believe around 30% of his allotted RAM. Right now, with 20 players online, CPU usage is only up to 25.1% (50.2% of his allotted amount) and is using 48.8% of his allotted RAM. Following that math, he has enough CPU to have ~120 players and enough RAM to have ~75 players.

edit: I doubt anyone will ever need this, but fully private nodes will be available on request, allowing those estimates to be doubled, which is beyond Blockland's capacity afaik.

hey I forgot my account password, can you reset it? I can't access my control panel without my account login lol
EDIT: nvm he replied to PM
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:15:18 AM by Nobot »

does anyone have pecon's mod from blocknet that sorts the addons you upload ingame? right now they're all in random order and it's really annoying
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:32:34 AM by SphericalCube »

does anyone have pecon's mod from blocknet that sorts the addons you upload ingame? right now they're all in random order and it's really annoying

http://leopard.hosting/download.php?f=bsbhb&name=Support_FixAddonSorting.zip