Author Topic: Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]  (Read 55928 times)

Because I'm in California.
Being in california usually insinuates you have more money, not less...

I may have a lot of money but I don't want to spend it at waste.

That's pretty simple then, don't get a server. He doesn't run them for free you know...

You either pay for one or you don't get one.

I am glad to hear about this. These dedicated servers caused huge growth in server creativity when they first started happening. Don't know why people have to be such critics about it.

some people are criticizing it because youre giving scout your money and keys which means he has to be trusted really well. that said, the service seems to be doing decent since its start and not a lot of people should have reason to be stuffting on it right now

some people are criticizing it because youre giving scout your money and keys which means he has to be trusted really well. that said, the service seems to be doing decent since its start and not a lot of people should have reason to be stuffting on it right now
I'd just like to reassert that keys aren't actually stored anywhere. I know that without releasing the code that there's no way to prove that, so I supposed that does take a degree of trust.

I really need a server and I really need a discount.
I may have a lot of money but I don't want to spend it at waste.
$7 is maybe a cup of coffee and a donut. About 22 cents a day. It's not a waste if you're getting something in return, this isn't a donation.

He doesn't run them for free you know...
Net $0 so far.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 11:17:46 AM by Scout31 »

I'd just like to reassert that keys aren't actually stored anywhere. I know that without releasing the code that there's no way to prove that, so I supposed that does take a degree of trust.
ok good

but i want a server

I'll buy one you can use since I want to help scout out a little. But you'd have to put it to good use. If anyone wants a server btw I might buy two or three to get some good servers out there, that would be cool. I'd love a decent CRPG with a non-iban mod lol

In reply to your PM, yes please. I need it for the Election Night since I cannot host due to conflicts.

Jincux will you be implementing provisions to allow people to give permission to other accounts to access a server's settings? This would be nice and good

Just got an email from our hosting provider sayings that one of our nodes is being affected by a hardware failure. It appears to be us5.

edit: got another email just as I posted, it appears to have been resolved.

Jincux will you be implementing provisions to allow people to give permission to other accounts to access a server's settings? This would be nice and good
Maybe, I'll think it over.