0 (0%)
Carl and Franken-Spammer
0 (0%)
Evil Fran and Evil Peyton
0 (0%)
Giant Evil Cooper
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Super Stick: The RNG Game [PUPER PLICK'S SURPRISE]  (Read 57556 times)

Oh and here's the Enemy Difficulty List if you didn't know.

1: Extremely Easy.
2: Very Easy.
3: Easy.
4: Somewhat Easy.
5: Medium.
6: Somewhat Hard.
7: Hard.
8: Very Hard.
9: Extremely Hard.
10: Nearly Impossible.

sacrifice half my health for more damage and then use jackie chan moves

(Sorry for the Triple Post this fight)

Uh, has anybody seen where Nix, CRITAWAKETS, or Copy Kirby went? They were just here a few pages ago but now they just kind of disappeared. Strange.

burn them with a flamethrower

I didnt want to fight banana man
Summon 3 copys if myself with 1 hp each.

i made a sacrifice i needed to make

spam splash potions of healing again

(Sorry for the Triple Post this fight)

Uh, has anybody seen where Nix, CRITAWAKETS, or Copy Kirby went? They were just here a few pages ago but now they just kind of disappeared. Strange.
I think they just got bored.

wait what? I had five hp before "the sacrifice" and now i have 2 from taking 2 hearts of dmg? weird

Point my finger gun at Evil Fran and fire. Except my finger guns are actually 50 Caliber.

Point my finger gun at Evil Fran and fire. Except my finger guns are actually 50 Caliber.

Do you fire your own fingers to have them 50 Caliber?

Marios rolls a 4!
You grabbed Evil Fran and Evil Peyton and spanked them. 2 damage inflicted!

failbros2 rolls a 3!
You shot a net under Evil Fran and Evil Peyton. They get back up.

KristoB rolls a 6!
You sacrificed nearly all of your health and Jackie Chan'd Evil Fran and Evil Peyton. 100 damage inflicted!

ENEMY DEFEA-

But Suddenly, Cooper jumps out unexpectedly and viciously pushes the rest of the players out of the Treehouse. He is about ready to attack you guys, but Petrie suddenly swoops down and catches all of you. Fran and Peyton are riding on his(?) back. They then run back to the Time Machine, but the nice Principal, seeing Petrie and being amazed by him(?), chases after Fran and Peyton. Fran, Peyton, and Petrie head back into the Purple Blocko BLUPO (which is the Time Machine). But suddenly, Cooper busts through the ceiling of the room with Evil Fran and Evil Peyton. Evil Cooper, Evil Fran, Evil Peyton, and the Nice Principal are all banging on the Time Machine, desperately wanting to be let in. However, due to the effects of the Time Machine, not only does it take Fran, Peyton, and Petrie back to reality, but it also takes Evil Fran, Evil Peyton, Evil Cooper, and the Nice Principal along with them. The trio are back in reality, where they are relieved. However, the four Purple Blocko BLUPO people are also in the reality. Evil Fran spots a bottle of water and splashes it all over the Nice Principal's face, turning him...

into...

THE PUPER PLICK! (kind of unoriginal name, i know)

The Puper Plick is the evil version of The Super Stick, with essentially the same powers as him. Except he was fat, he had hair on his head, and he was just 100% bad. Meanwhile, Fran, Peyton, and Petrie rummage through their treehouse, trying to look for the Hypnotizer that will turn Cooper back to normal. However, Fran's dad interrupts them, informing the boys that their having dinner with Peyton's Grandfather. Fran and Peyton try to argue with Fran's dad, however, he doesn't believe a single thing they say. The two are forced to eat with their family. While eating, the two elders accidentally drink the remainder of the Super Power Juice while reading one of Fran and Peyton's comics. Outside, Evil Fran, Evil Peyton, and The Puper Plick climb into Fran and Peyton's treehouse. Evil Fran finds the Growing Machine from like 10 - 15 pages ago (back before the Jerry J. Jiggypants fight), and uses it on Cooper. Cooper jumps out of Evil Peyton's pocket, now as big as a fully grown Sheepdog. Evil Fran, Evil Peyton, and the Puper Plick laugh as they continue to grow Cooper. Cooper bursts out of the treehouse, now as big as an AT-ST. The family inside the house look outside and check out what's happening. Cooper is now the size of Godzilla and stomps off into the city, destroying cars, buildings, and various Annoying Orange fans' houses (don't hate me for dis :(). Fran and Peyton immediately rush off to the Purple Blocko BLUPO. They get various of their past enemies to go and fight The three evil Blocko BLUPO people and Giant Evil Cooper. The enemies that fought Giant Evil Cooper were...
Dr. Badguy
Dr. Badguy's Robots
The Talking Banhammers
The Ultra-Banhammer 5000
Zorbus, Klaxor, and Haliegh
The Super Dangerous Death Dealing Dandelion of Doom
Jerry J. Jiggypants (in his Jiggy-Jogger 2000)
The Wicked Eraser Woman
Robo-Fran
The Peyton 2000
The Bionic Spammer Boy
Carl
Trixie
and
Franken-Spammer
None of the villains were successful as they were all instantly defeated by both Giant Evil Cooper and The Puper Plick. Fran and Peyton immediately start regretting what they did. The Puper Plick flies off as Giant Evil Cooper turns towards Fran and Peyton.

ENEMY #15: GIANT EVIL COOPER.

COOPER HP: 1950.
ENEMY DIFFICULTY: Somewhat Hard.

Players HP:
Marios: 6/9.
failbros2: 8/9.
KristoB: 3/9 (CAUTION: Low Health!)

ALLIES:
AT-ST. HP: 1095.

(p.s. Copy Kirby and SF909, you might want to re-do your actions)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:32:58 AM by Dark Blockland Guard alt. »

Start an epic sax solo, followed by a loud "HEY!" 3 people need to assist me for maximum meme damage.

grab a stale subway sandwich and whack him around with it