Nintendo Switch Revealed

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Revealed  (Read 22151 times)

For game developers this is a very good new adition to technology as many people including myself would love to play a game like Super mario galaxy where ever I want. Therfore because it is portable, more people would purchase it so if I was a developer I'd release a version of my game on this

i hope the screen has a gyro in it so i can attach it to the wheel of my car and play mario kart while driving

https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/789423791063470080

my hype has been killed :(

Will still probably buy it eventually, but not until it has some decent games on it.
I wonder if they will port smashbros to it or not
I remember them saying that they didn't want the Switch to be the successor to the Wii U

Is this an add-on for the wii u?
Yes, don't forget to Buy The new Nintendo Social Pass. The Nintendo Social Pass gives you online access, secure servers and much much more!

I remember them saying that they didn't want the Switch to be the successor to the Wii U

Huh, I wonder if the Switch could be seen more as a 3DS successor to an extent, but with more focus on party games.

i noticed this in the first look video, i guess this means that there will be a successor to mario 64 on the switch

i noticed this in the first look video, i guess this means that there will be a successor to mario 64 on the switch
-snip-

Well that could be a heart, or it could be a red balloon, the lighting makes it hard to tell.

idk i definitely got a strong mario 64 vibe from the movements and level designs that were shown

Well that could be a heart, or it could be a red balloon, the lighting makes it hard to tell.

it's a heart, no reason a balloon would give off such a glow, also note no string to hold the balloon.

Sunshine and Galaxy were the stuff. Another 64-style game sounds good to me.

The way that the game looks, it's giving new super Mario, mario 3D world, and Mario 64 vibes...

New Super Mario 3D World 64

Also, i hope that Splatoon preview on the trailer is a new game.
it is definitely SOMETHING new. whether it's a remastered version or a sequel, it's different from what we have now. notably, the squids all have different hair styles.
edit: you see some new weapons as well i think
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 12:35:49 AM by auzman466 »

it's a heart alright. spinning one like in sm64, too.

You realize they only made this because the wii-u failed, right?

Thousands nintendo fanboys efended the wii-u lol. I've dealt with a few when the PS4 first came out it didn't have that many games (obviously) then someone is like wii-u has more games than the PS4! Well duh the wii-u was out for over half a loving year.

Now the PS4 has more games than the wii-u so where is his argument now?