dave

Author Topic: dave  (Read 7155 times)

real picture of dave since he shared it twice in post real life pictures of yourself

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145847

Me when someone says they hate dank memes, I be like:

In the mean time, let us dwell on this image in front of us.

(unrelated to the topic at all)

You guys make it look too simple. There is a trick to it:
[OOPS! You need a Blockland gold account to view this message.]

Hey, guys? We're moving away from the main subject. We're posting pics of ourselves, remember? Create another drama thread if you want more of this unnecessary crap.   

response to my obvious joke post

Welp, this thread is dead already. So I might as well post an image I found searching for memes.

fite me, m8

seems to muster a lot of authority for someone who can't detect severe sarcasm
very annoying user

idk if he's bad or not yet

he just derails topics with memes

that's pretty bad

derailing with memes is absolutely drama worthy

i think we need to give him time to adjust to the forums "culture" before a collective treats him as an outcast

also
Me when someone says they hate dank memes, I be like:

he's already on a boomstick level of bad

i think we need to give him time to adjust to the forums "culture" before a collective treats him as an outcast
seriously people gotta stop stuffting on someone who's being a temporary handicap
like this stuff drives so many new users away just because they don't fit into our meta currently

honestly these arent even that bad

also i don't understand why you had to post a picture of him and point out the fact that it's him

it's irrelevant to everything else listed in the drama and just looks like a passive aggressive attempt at a personal insult

i thought it was a picture of kal penn

Freek you are the quickest person to make a drama if someone ever inconveniences you. Cool it big fella

A lot of effort put into the title lmao