dave

Author Topic: dave  (Read 7195 times)

but he's freeky

and his dramas are unusually good
unlike stuff like this

for a drama to be "unusually good" it should have some sort of impact. complaining about people you find annoying is unimpactful

for a drama to be "unusually good" it should have some sort of impact. complaining about people you find annoying is unimpactful
do you wanna get dramad???

well we can all agree that derailing topics with handicapped memes is dumb

he literally just goatse'd YCYL he pagestretched it to oblivion

this just goes back to my comment on silverbunnie, hasn't anyone acted like this before when they're new on some community?

it's nothing new that a kid is trying to fit in with us and he's unfunny here and there, what's the problem? we can tell him to chill out a bit via pm or some stuff like that but it shouldn't warrant a drama just because you think this kid has spilled a few unfunnies before and predict that he will "be banned" like you've commented before

if he's on the verge of being a classic handicap to a point where it's irritating for the entire community and won't stop, go ahead, but otherwise i just don't think this is warranted as a drama.

this just goes back to my comment on silverbunnie, hasn't anyone acted like this before when they're new on some community?

it's nothing new that a kid is trying to fit in with us and he's unfunny here and there, and also probably made a few stupid posts, what's the problem? haven't we all did this even right now? we can tell him to chill out a bit via pm or some stuff like that but it shouldn't warrant a drama just because you think this kid has spilled a few unfunnies before and hasn't acted the sharpest tool in the shed predict that he will "be banned" like you've commented before

if he's on the verge of being a classic handicap to a point where it's irritating for the entire community and won't stop, go ahead, but otherwise i just don't think this should be warranted as a drama.

noedit on a few misunderstandings

[/quote]

Dramas are never warranted. Just ban the kid for 3 days to put him in his place.
People with common sense would recognize how an online message board works before they start participating in discussion.

you see, this guy posts memes, but freek is a living meme and no one has noticed
he's even snuck his way into presidential office... wake up sheeple

Dramas are never warranted. Just ban the kid for 3 days to put him in his place.
People with common sense would recognize how an online message board works before they start participating in discussion.

True, but Badspot bans only at the peak of someone's trolling/stupidity.

True, but Badspot bans only at the peak of someone's trolling/stupidity.
Yeah he's soft