Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101522 times)

He literally recruited a (wannabe?) member of Team Gamerfood for his CS:GO clan lol.

He literally recruited a (wannabe?) member of Team Gamerfood for his CS:GO clan lol.
I don't have a CS:Go clan anymore though, so oh well

I don't have a CS:Go clan anymore though, so oh well
Why did you disband your WuTang clan anyway? If you can't keep a good clan going why do you make one?

Why did you disband your WuTang clan anyway? If you can't keep a good clan going why do you make one?
I don't really know though. It's like one day I'm addicted to Wu-Tang, next thing I know i'm addicted to Nirvana. i still listen to them though, because stuff is good.

Either way, I never did disband the Wu-Tang clan anyways. my steam group, I handed over to some dude.

but yea, it's safe to say that Wu-Tang is over.

NOEDIT : do i still have to wear the <WEED> badge

I assume his team only plays on the terrorists team  :cookieMonster:

why do kids have such a devotion towards coming back. it's clear he isn't liked why does he keep coming

why do kids have such a devotion towards coming back. it's clear he isn't liked why does he keep coming
because le epic trolls xdddd

he just pulled a classic 'locked due to backlash' on his stupid stocking thread

he just pulled a classic 'locked due to backlash' on his stupid stocking thread

He might have gotten spooked after you told him to get aids.

second time's a charm~

Path why were you going into the logistics of women's asses

Path why were you going into the logistics of women's asses
because it's an intelligent discussion that holds a lot of importance in our society. why else would i be talking about butts?