Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101144 times)

what college are u going to

i wonder how i got to college, i wonder how I got my GCSE's, I wonder how i'm currently doing apprenticeship for a Plumbing degree. must be magic man
Or affirmative action lol, given by the way you act, there's no way you've actually got in there legit without the help of a government plan.

actualy it was lol
the whole argument was about how stupid you act but you've proved my point already.
No, it wasn't.

what college are u going to

To be honest if I were in his shoes I wouldn't answer this. Giving out personal details like this isn't wise

its not like I live at the college, and theres quite a lot of students there so good luck finding me if you are planning to

...how the heck is this thread STILL going?

bumping because i can tell he won't change a bit.
i joined a discord, he was there.
first thing he does?
put loving glaceon bondage research there.

eon you dirty liar he's gonna be a cuck and he'll always be a cuck, that apology meant nothing

/noedit
bedpost and his gay lover drew scube then spammed glaceon research in the discord and then banned me for no reason.

/noedit
bedpost and his gay lover drew scube then spammed glaceon research in the discord and then banned me for no reason.
bedpost and his gay lover drew scube
gay lover
bigot

noedit; for real thou thats pretty gay

bumping because i can tell he won't change a bit.
i joined a discord, he was there.
first thing he does?
put loving glaceon bondage research there.

eon you dirty liar he's gonna be a cuck and he'll always be a cuck, that apology meant nothing
this guy is forgeted up

this kid sincerely needs to forget off, everywhere i go and he's there, he's an absolute soggy tit to me, despite him apologizing.