Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101536 times)

it's not unreasonable to believe that it wasn't a joke/troll because buzzwalker can be that stupid

also what he pulled is similar to the jokes on you im just pretending to be handicapped comic

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/joke?s=t

might help with you're troubles
Calling an insult a "joke" doesn't mean it's suddenly not an insult

Stop blatantly insulting users and playing it off as "jokes" when they obviously aren't. It's making you look foolish

Calling an insult a "joke" doesn't mean it's suddenly not an insult

Stop blatantly insulting users and playing it off as "jokes" when they obviously aren't. It's making you look foolish

I haven't insulted anyone. apparently saying nix and drydess is notorious big is an insult, that goes down on my thingstosaytoforumusers book now

it's not unreasonable to believe that it wasn't a joke/troll because buzzwalker can be that stupid

also what he pulled is similar to the jokes on you im just pretending to be handicapped comic
except he's kinda admitted to it. Read the post above this

you can clearly see I was just loving around with nix

my balls fly up

no its true, i've never hit puberty, I SMASHED IT

anyone have any suspicions of any new user to the forums that acts like bedpost, apart from me obviously, i'm getting pretty suspicious about drydess and nix, they might be bedpost, keep an eye on them

did you get the anthrax yet

he/she/it is just taking the banter too seriously. I didn't directly insult nix in any way at all, you could clearly see I was loving around by the fact that I said that drydess is notorious lol, Nix normally takes my jokes serious. Just cause and effect

he/she/it is just taking the banter too seriously.
most likely because it's stuff banter and no one finds you funny

just cause and effect y'know

most likely because it's stuff banter and no one finds you funny

just cause and effect y'know

true, wait is nix a boy or a girl?

true, wait is nix a boy or a girl?

I'd show the No Correlation graph, but you don't even deserve a reaction image.