Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101498 times)

thats limiting his revenue by a landslide, but badpost should just be IP banned

So we should just leave him be for the sake of Badspot's wealth? Badspot is already getting enough cash from existing trouble users, we don't need them to stack.

You're misunderstanding my post. After someone gets permad, they should have to wait like a month before their ip can make a new account.

IP bans are kinda useless for anyone that knows how to use a computer

No edit: I mean to get around that all you'd have to do is use your phone to make a new account on someone else's wifi

Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

and unknown, thats about 70 dorra dorra

After someone gets permad, they should have to wait like a month before their ip can make a new account.

...no?

perma means perma

they would be ip banned no matter how long they wait if they use that same ip

if you want a temporary ban timer then say temp not perma

i'm sincerely hoping that when he makes his next account he will not be a stuffbasket

i'm sincerely hoping that when he makes his next account he will not be a stuffbasket

that's like dropping a ball and hoping it will fly up

that's like dropping a ball and hoping it will fly up

my balls fly up

no its true, i've never hit puberty, I SMASHED IT

anyone have any suspicions of any new user to the forums that acts like bedpost, apart from me obviously, i'm getting pretty suspicious about drydess and nix, they might be bedpost, keep an eye on them

anyone have any suspicions of any new user to the forums that acts like bedpost, apart from me obviously, i'm getting pretty suspicious about drydess and nix, they might be bedpost, keep an eye on them
you're kidding, right?

it takes talent to be this stupid