Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 100100 times)

The fact that you haven't given a pic with a shoe on your head means you're lying

dammit, i guess im not black then ;-;

I like how Buzzwaker has now retorted to posting ironic statements and "jokes" in efforts to back-pedal out of this

Pathetic lol

It was not cool, no one thought that. Also, what you were doing is called "stuff posting," which is not the same as "enjoying yourself" and is basically spamming.

Stop jumping to conclusions at the end of whenever you talk to me just to make a vague attempt to dismiss and invalidate whatever I say, it does not put you in the right nor does it prove anything.

not really, unless you want your stuff to be invalidated, expect the unexpected, but apart from that this whole argument was about me and rambo talking about his cracker friend, and me saying "rip my brother bedpost"

Let it be known that I have won.

I like how Buzzwaker has now retorted to posting ironic statements and "jokes" in efforts to back-pedal out of this

Pathetic lol

not really, it went downhill from when ike requested some pics, i dont mind anyways

this whole argument was about me and rambo talking about his cracker friend, and me saying "rip my brother bedpost"
the whole argument was about how stupid you act but you've proved my point already.

not really, unless you want your stuff to be invalidated, expect the unexpected, but apart from that this whole argument was about me and rambo talking about his cracker friend, and me saying "rip my brother bedpost"
What in the forget, none of this made any sense. Explain more clearly because you're just rambling in this post.

the whole argument was about how stupid you act but you've proved my point already.
This. Maybe if you actually payed attention in school instead of acting like an edgy meme-kid, you'd know this already.

not really
LOL yeah okay

ive always loved memes, ive been a meme guy ever since i was 14
lol ok ike, ill mail you the "ike is gay" paper if you want, with my face, ill also send stuff with it too
gg

Yeah uh-huh, sure. Totally not posting Irony in attempt to take the view off of the current topic at hand so you can backpedal out of this,

we had different interpretations of the argument, pretty broken in my opinion, i still get to say brother though because i proved i am one, right?

Yeah uh-huh, sure. Totally not posting Irony in attempt to take the view off of the current topic at hand so you can backpedal out of this,

The current topic on hand was whether or not the dude is black and sure enough he is so I don't know what you want lmfao

we had different interpretations of the argument, pretty broken in my opinion, i still get to say brother though because i proved i am one, right?
This argument was never about you being able to say "brother" or not, what the forget lol

This. Maybe if you actually payed attention in school instead of acting like an edgy meme-kid, you'd know this already.

i wonder how i got to college, i wonder how I got my GCSE's, I wonder how i'm currently doing apprenticeship for a Plumbing degree. must be magic man

there's no interpretations of the argument it's literally about how stupid you are.

This argument was never about you being able to say "brother" or not, what the forget lol

actualy it was lol