Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101539 times)

lol idk you tell me boyo

Now I cannot say "brother" on the internet, a place of free speech, rambo, if me saying "brother" flicked your bean, (aka triggered you) theres nothing i can do about that man.

like if that's the way you act a majority of the time then go ahead and continue on with it I guess

You're forgetting the part where I said im black, this is 78% of how I act most of the time, its just myself, I cannot change how I loving talk and express myself to other human beings, its 5 letters, chill, i understand you're friend is a cracker and he acts like an internet thug, but saying "brother" is quite normal for me.

Seriously though, did you have a titty fit over the word "brother", if you didn't like the word so much, how comes you didn't rant at notorious for his old GIF, the one with tupac and the movie scene with a 75 x 75 resolution saying brother at the end. Unless you are just trying to find something to nag at me at.

buzz you're just as bad or worse than bedpost was

first of all, why am I going to have black characteristics on the loving internet, second of all i'm not white, I'm not going to lie about my loving race, its pointless, Why would I act and type like a race that has a stereotype from birth.

forgets sake rambo man, if you wan't to be an starfish that bad you could of atleast not mention my race.

It's really obvious you're full of stuff

It's really obvious you're full of stuff

so you're saying im lying, haha ok then

so you're saying im lying, haha ok then

You pretty much lied about everything else at this point so it doesn't really matter

Now I cannot say "brother" on the internet, a place of free speech, rambo, if me saying "brother" flicked your bean, (aka triggered you) theres nothing i can do about that man.
it never triggered me, I'm saying you look stupid doing it but if you want to continue looking stupid then go ahead and continue looking stupid.

You're forgetting the part where I said im black, this is 78% of how I act most of the time, its just myself, I cannot change how I loving talk and express myself to other human beings, its 5 letters, chill, i understand you're friend is a cracker and he acts like an internet thug, but saying "brother" is quite normal for me.
never forgot it, I just don't need to acknowledge it as whether or not you were black it would still be you making a fool of yourself as you do in almost every single forum post.

and chill with the racism god damn, yeah my friend is an internet thug but you're an internet tribal, because I guarantee you would never say any of that to my friends face or mine, or any other white person for that matter, unless they were smaller and less masculine than you.

you're 12 dude, chill with this stuff.

Seriously though, did you have a titty fit over the word "brother", if you didn't like the word so much, how comes you didn't rant at notorious for his old GIF, the one with tupac and the movie scene with a 75 x 75 resolution saying brother at the end. Unless you are just trying to find something to nag at me at.
it's not a titty fit at all, I'm just acknowledging how stupid you've been acting, but given all of the defensive insults and slurs used you seem to be the one having a fit.

and never saw it, even if I did I wouldn't rag on him for it, he's not the one saying it lol.

You pretty much lied about everything else at this point so it doesn't really matter
lol holy forget, how's that labtop treating you buzz

Believe it or not, Buzzwaker, when you're consistently full of stuff, people stop believing what you say.

I don't know what to say man, all i know is when i looked in the mirror I'm pretty sure I saw a black kid

Then either post a pic of yourself with a shoe on your head and a paper that says "hi blf" or you're full of it

free speech =/= freedom to act and talk like a jackass and get away with it

Then either post a pic of yourself with a shoe on your head and a paper that says "hi blf" or you're full of it

sure

http://imgur.com/a/aYonP

free speech =/= freedom to act and talk like a jackass and get away with it

so saying brother is being a jackass, lol ok whatever you say inh

so saying brother is being a jackass, lol ok whatever you say inh
I never said that, don't put words into my mouth.

I never said that, don't put words into my mouth.

Elaborate more of how i'm being a jackass