Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101508 times)

I don't see a shoe in that image

you don't need one. theres a big sign that says "ike is gay" with me, happy?

you don't need one. theres a big sign that says "ike is gay" with me, happy?
no

Sorry, you're full of it. No shoe = no proof

Elaborate more of how i'm being a jackass
Lol

Clap, clap, clap, Clap your hands
Clap, clap, clap, Clap your hands
Alright now, we going to do the basic step; To the left
Take it back now y'all; One hop this time
Right foot let's stomp; Left foot let's stomp
Cha cha real smooth
Turn it out; To the left
Take it back now y'all; One hop this time
Right foot let's stomp; Left foot let's stomp
Cha cha now y'all; Now it's time to get funky
To the right now; To the left
Take it back now y'all
One hop this time; One hop this time
Right foot two stomps; Left foot two stomps
Slide to the left; Slide to the right
Criss-cross; Criss-cross

SOLO MOVE: Cha Cha off the roof

[img ]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/922/FPKEQ1.png[/img]

DISCLAIMER: this is an instructive dance, not a joke, if you cannot do the dance it is NOT my fault.
no its true, i've never hit puberty, I SMASHED IT

[img ]http://imageshack.com/a/img921/3909/gMmkBT.gif[/img]
anyone have any suspicions of any new user to the forums that acts like bedpost, apart from me obviously, i'm getting pretty suspicious about drydess and nix, they might be bedpost, keep an eye on them
you're all white kids how do you expect to rock adidas slides, i rock these babies with my adidas tracksuit and bam, you get pusillanimous individual
does your mom go 69 or does she prefer doggystyle, how old is she anyways, what type of pancakes does she like?
And more and more, plus along with the Laptop thread and others where you blatantly lied, all clearly show how much of a total and foolish jackass you are.

Wake up and smell the roses already, cause there is no way you can be this loving blind or stupid. Maybe you are, who knows.

Woops used the wrong metaphor in the last statement, I meant "wake up and smell the coffee"

Sorry, you're full of it. No shoe = no proof

ok then sugar tits
http://imgur.com/a/rOL2k

jordan retro 23 red edition with the ike is gay sign, are you happy NOW

Lol
 And more and more, plus along with the Laptop thread and others where you blatantly lied, all clearly show how much of a total and foolish jackass you are.

Wake up and smell the roses already, cause there is no way you can be this loving blind or stupid. Maybe you are, who knows.

for one, cha cha slide was cool, so i cannot enjoy myself on blf then? forget me inh you're like eon 2.0.

ok then sugar tits
http://imgur.com/a/rOL2k

jordan retro 23 red edition with the ike is gay sign, are you happy NOW

It's not on your head, it's literally not proof

god damn you're ugly

they call me the monday grim reaper at school, you know why, i give them that one look and they know they're forgeted

"gangman33"
for one, cha cha slide was cool, so i cannot enjoy myself on blf then? forget me inh you're like eon 2.0.
it's actually embarrassing that you're at "college" and you're still posting memes and being obnoxious all over the place

It's not on your head, it's literally not proof

lol ok ike, ill mail you the "ike is gay" paper if you want, with my face, ill also send stuff with it too

The fact that you haven't given a pic with a shoe on your head means you're lying

"gangman33" it's actually embarrassing that you're at "college" and you're still posting memes and being obnoxious all over the place

ive always loved memes, ive been a meme guy ever since i was 14

It was not cool, no one thought that. Also, what you were doing is called "stuff posting," which is not the same as "enjoying yourself" and is basically spamming.

Stop jumping to conclusions at the end of whenever you talk to me just to make a vague attempt to dismiss and invalidate whatever I say, it does not put you in the right nor does it prove anything.