[NEWS] Russia unveils new thermonuclear superweapon capable of flattening Texas

Author Topic: [NEWS] Russia unveils new thermonuclear superweapon capable of flattening Texas  (Read 11461 times)

I mean, Russian media is essentially propaganda for the government. It's entirely likely that they do have a new missile, but with way less explosive yield than they're bragging about.

But honestly, what difference does it really make? We both have just as many nukes as we need to erase either country from the map. We're still in a position of mutually assured destruction, and there's no way Russia would ever use this on us (or anyone else in our sphere of influence).

This kinda reminds me of the DEFCON Game actually
"There is no true winner in Nuclear war. The only winner is the one who loses the least" or something like that

Hey Russia should use it on North Korea's small ass and then we'll see if it's capable of destroying Texas or France.

russia should test all their nukes on themselves by nuking key cities and missile silos, and also any other military target of theirs just to make sure the missiles work

i feel like your missing the part about radiation and wind and stuff
the side effects are worth being rid of texas

but what if it hurts me in arizona? :(
get two birds stoned at once

nobody cares about dumb old texas anyway lol

i wonder if our railguns have the potential to blast such a thing out of the sky, as opposed to our apparent would-be ineffective missile defenses

but
damn 40 MT x 10-16
The US has some advanced high power lasers for that, on the ground and probably in space despite that whole agreement not to militarize space.
Railguns are insanely fast, but lasers are much, much faster.

The US has some advanced high power lasers for that, on the ground and probably in space despite that whole agreement not to militarize space.
Agreed

Today in russia putin shows off big explosive wiener the world remains unimpressed

putin storms out of the room and begins making an even bigger nuke, rest of world furiously laughing over him compensating for his tiny pecker

Hey Russia should use it on North Korea's small ass and then we'll see if it's capable of destroying Texas or France.

The size of that would blow up South Korea too, derp.

Satan 2 gets passed even the best radar systems.

Satan 2 gets passed even the best radar systems.
lasers aren't radars