Author Topic: So is v10 just going to be Gmod with legos?  (Read 5098 times)

Ever since I got the PS3 I found out how pathetic Blocklands physics where, fun game or not.
Anyway physic=engine changes, engine changes=expensive.
We are far from Gmod and if we ever even get close this game would have to get about a million players so Badspot is so pandaing rich he could afford an engine as good as the PS3, probably not either way.
The PS3 has an engine?

I lol'd.

Ever since I got the PS3 I found out how pathetic Blocklands physics where, fun game or not.
We are far from Gmod and if we ever even get close this game would have to get about a million players so Badspot is so pandaing rich he could afford an engine as good as the PS3, probably not either way.
The PS3 has an engine?
I lol'd.
xD
I hope Badspot will never use a crappy engine like many modern games use.....

most modern engines have the ability to display extremly nice graphics and simulate nice physics, but, well,
they are far away from effective, just look what early developers have done with 80mhz etc., and look whats needed to do the same with todays engines, often I see games with slight graphic enhancements, but the requirements trippled.

The developers are gettin lazy, or sloppy, I think they are gettin sloppy cause of managers who want to get the stuff as fast as possible.

(Look at the last really successfull games, they didn't have such a great graphic, ran on almost every system and took their time in the development, I hope other developers and managers get the point, good things take their time.)

And by the way, I don't want this to be Gmod, gmod is gmod, blockland is blockland,
I play both, and I love both.

What.
MAJOR LOL'D.

We need teh Crytek 2 Engine :D Purty Graphix FTW.

...Or stick with Torque...Not Valve though, I don't like seesaw puzzles.

Blockland: source. That's all I have to say.

I bet mac's gona make a mac box 180 soon and it will be a Xbox with a apple on it and some how it will run on linux with less shades of blue and a difrent UI just like their computers....

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.  Blockland doesn't need physics...THEY'RE BLOCKS!  Since when was anyone concerned about physics when actually building a lego house.  The blocks "click" together and won't fall apart...

But then shooting a rocket at lego would make chuncks fly around and kill people and that would be pretty fun.......

Oh joy another BL:S junkie...... Its never going to come out, get over it.

So I guess now you dont want to pay for blockland either? find a free way to get gmod and blockland? loving hippies.
GO. GET. A. JOB.

Not only that but it's not even called "Blockland: Source" any more, It's called "Project A", I'd love to give vyper and sigfig a little surprise and sabotage the damned project, It's an irritating thorn in my side.

Conceited, most members of Blockland are. (Not just including Retail)

I read the title as "So is v10 just going to be Gmod with legion?"

Also, Blockland won't be a Gmod clone because Gmod doesn't have events. Gmod has wiremod, but that isn't in the default game.

Not only that but it's not even called "Blockland: Source" any more, It's called "Project A", I'd love to give vyper and sigfig a little surprise and sabotage the damned project, It's an irritating thorn in my side.
Oh my god, it's a mirage, I'm telling yall it's sabatage! (Sweet guitar here)

Oh
My
God...

Are you one of those guys from Blockland Central?

Funniest thing about Blockland Source is they stole Badspots title, not only is that illegal but its pain dumb.

The funniest thing about BL:S is they think they can make a game at all.