0 (0%)
Props not being able to snap to building grids
4 (40%)
Shop employees demanding money while closed
0 (0%)
The severe lack of WATER PARKS!!!111
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Planet Coaster - Anniversary Update!  (Read 29242 times)

Bump
Fireworks are now apart of the free summer update.
There's also billboards that you can add custom videos on in this update, ride sequences, paintable wooden coasters and much more.
The update will be released on the 27th and you can view what the update will have here.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:02:32 PM by Dark X-rane »

time to subject all my guests to sicktard

Bump
Fireworks are now apart of the free summer update.
There's also billboards that you can add custom videos on in this update, ride sequences, paintable wooden coasters and much more.
The update will be released on the 27th and you can view what the update will have here.

Eyyyy this is fantastic, fireworks are the main thing I've been hoping they'd add.

Bump
Frontier have shown us a few more pictures of some of the upcoming rides during their livestream.

Bump
There's currently a livestream that's showing off the new features, flat rides, and coasters if you want to check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktJ2QuWDOZ4

I'm loving the fireworks, although some look a bit too cartoonish. Hopefully they let you add moving lights and lasers to the shows as well.

I highly recommend checking out the mine scenario (from the pictures above). It is likely the new best career challenge in the game.

Bump
Here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on.

Bump
Here's another screenshot on what I'm working on currently.

After a week in development, I've finally finish working on recreating Dinosaur Canyon in Planet Coaster.

Click the image to view the video.

You can download the park for yourself here.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 07:31:21 PM by Dark X-rane »

im kinda sad that the video screens dont play audio but its still cool

Bump
A bunch of new DLC was just released today. The DLC includes various new scenery, special effects and custom skins for go-karts. Here's the new DLC for the game.

(Click the images to view what each DLC has to offer)

Frontier has also released a free update that adds a Wild Mouse Coaster and a Coriolis.

I don't know how I feel about those DLC packs, I certainly wouldn't get them. Apparently each one is a different track type, so you can't just switch the go kart style on the fly.

I really hope Frontier is working on a water park expansion pack or something similar.

Bump
Frontier has released another free update which adds the upcoming Cedar Point coaster, Steel Vengeance.

Click the image to watch the video.

This is getting ridiculous tbh. There are still a bunch of things wrong with the base game but they continue to work on new lame dlc and I'd assume Jurassic World is taking up a lot of their time. We can only hope some of the main programmers eventually come back and fix things + make a water park dlc.

Edit: New ANGRY poll
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 02:05:05 PM by Wesley Williams »