Poll

was this a waste of time

yeah nothing changed
37 (82.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Can we not?  (Read 5812 times)

I think most sane people know Clinton to be a tribal, right-wing imperialist

You what?

Just smoke some weed now that it is legal in the states. At least I will when i'm ready. :3 http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/09/us/politics/marijuana-legalization.html

Just smoke some weed now that it is legal in the states. At least I will when i'm ready. :3 http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/09/us/politics/marijuana-legalization.html

why are you posting the same thing three times in a row in three different threads

what will Lord Tony make topics about now that the elections over

why are you posting the same thing three times in a row in three different threads

cause I can. :3

if crying and whining about how "america is over" and "the bigots won" and how donald Annoying Orange is #NotMyPresident (which is trending by the way) is how you're supposed to lose an election, then that's a pretty loving low bar
forget you dude. im actually done with you. i didnt expect anything resembling empathy or grace from the rest of this forum.

the SCOTUS is going to be AT LEAST a +1 conservative majority from now on. and that assumes that another justice won't be able to be replaced during his term. the republican party, which has conversion therapy and religious discrimination affirmed on their loving PARTY PLATFORM, has or will have majority control of every branch of the government. and that's just the stuff that LGBTQ people have to deal with.

maybe its okay for people to be afraid, when the entire republican ticket preyed on channeling the dissappointment and anger of disenfranchised low income / less educated rural white people towards minority threats which aren't even the real cause of their problems.

i wouldn't use that as a reference. it's incredibly inaccurate if you actually consider their policies

i get being excited that your candidate won but like, joking about people being suicidal and making fun of people because they're not as thrilled as you are is an incredibly stuffty thing to do, and as far as i'm concerned, there is no excuse for it.

i get being excited that your candidate won but like, joking about people being suicidal and making fun of people because they're not as thrilled as you are is an incredibly stuffty thing to do, and as far as i'm concerned, there is no excuse for it.
nah man they're just thinning the herd of handicaps xd lmao ur 2 sensative sarcasm

clownfish is angry because he knows that he will be shipped off to the mental asylum in a few months to cure his gayness

pack your fudge while you can, you loving cigarettes.

nah man they're just thinning the herd of handicaps xd lmao ur 2 sensative sarcasm

i mean the sarcasm isn't as effective if those are good reasons

like if you're stupid enough to kill yourself because you didn't get what you want, you should be dead already anyway

clownfish is angry because he knows that he will be shipped off to the mental asylum in a few months to cure his gayness

pack your fudge while you can, you loving cigarettes.
im sorry i just love rooster and donald Annoying Orange is gonna take it from me dont u understand why im so upset :C

i have friends (who are lgbt/brown/muslim/etc) that are legitimately afraid for their future. remember that hate crimes went up in the UK after brexit occurred.

the kind of Annoying Orange supporters that meme about hanging hillary are the same ones laughing at people who are afraid and distraught - because they're incapable of seeing things from viewpoints other than their own. at least make an effort to understand that peoples feelings about politics are GENUINE, even if they don't align with your own. i don't fault Annoying Orange supporters for feeling like he will solve their problems - what i'm annoyed about is how i perceive his presidency will affect the people i care about.

i mean the sarcasm isn't as effective if those are good reasons

like if you're stupid enough to kill yourself because you didn't get what you want, you should be dead already anyway
case in point

clownfish i used to think you were loving intolerable but at least you seem to be somewhat empathetic