Author Topic: "minorities" are ruining a tradition in my country because muh racism  (Read 4199 times)

Espio this is why people hate you

infact I have screenshot of this for the next "my life sucks pls notice me guys :CCC" thread you seem to make monthly to remind you.

op gets upset because some stuffty part of his culture wants to get changed slightly and ends up making a bigger fool of himself than the people he's whining about

also thanks for showing us you're a tribal piece of stuff, forget off

This is eerily similar to the episode of South Park where there's a huge commotion over their old town flag:

The kids in town can't see the issue because they aren't actually tribals, but Chef thinks that they're defending lynching black people, so he converts to Islam and tries to leave town. Eventually the boys go up to a public debate on the flag and Chef realizes that the boys are oblivious because they don't actually see race as something to judge people over. So they solve the problem once and for all by changing the flag to this:

So that people of all races are lynching the guy, and he's smiling too.

I propose a solution: The Mr. Popo plan. Instead of dressing up with black makeup as soot, like so:

Just buy some dark blue makeup and use that instead. Close enough.

I propose a solution: The Mr. Popo plan. Instead of dressing up with black makeup as soot, like so:

Just buy some dark blue makeup and use that instead. Close enough.

also that one pokemon

op gets upset because some stuffty part of his culture wants to get changed slightly and ends up making a bigger fool of himself than the people he's whining about

also thanks for showing us you're a tribal piece of stuff, forget off
So imagine its the 4th of july and you're celebrating it by red/blue/white fireworks and flags and stuff but some ethnic group gets offensed by this so youre not allowed to use colors of your country anymore. Would you agree with this? Yeah, I doubt it.

Also boohoo im tribal. Who gives a forget. If they stop raping/killing people and stop stealing our stuff. Or stop ruining traditions, yeah then I will start respecting them.

Espio, you are an absolute train wreck.

i actually also want the tradition to stay but espio is such an edgelord jesus christ

why do you always wonder why you have no friends if you keep doing stuff like this lol

either way yeah people are complaining way too much. i grew up with this tradition and not once did i think that it had any tribal implications whatsoever, and the children (you know, the target audience) don't think this either so who cares really

also forget off with using "lol ok ____" really isn't funny when meme trash uses it
to be honest, it was never funny in the first place.

Also boohoo im tribal. Who gives a forget. If they stop raping/killing people and stop stealing our stuff. Or stop ruining traditions, yeah then I will start respecting them.

So imagine its the 4th of july and you're celebrating it by red/blue/white fireworks and flags and stuff but some ethnic group gets offensed by this so youre not allowed to use colors of your country anymore. Would you agree with this? Yeah, I doubt it.
Blame minstrel shows for using blackface. They are the ones that ruined that shade of face makeup for everyone else.

You're losing a considerable amount of ground here.

i want the tradition to be abolished solely because it'll spite OP