Author Topic: Stupid/annoying/weird things that happen or happened at school megathread  (Read 6662 times)

my school has an obsession with emojis, fnaf, and undertale by the way.
there's this sign that's an "acronym for swag" and it actually makes me want to weep

I'M loving FED UP WITH THIS stuff!
I CAN'T ASK A PROFESSOR FOR HELP OR STUDY IN PUBLIC!

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE YOUR NOTEBOOKS UNATTENDED IN MY CLASSROOM

holy stuff
decapitate those forgeters

didn't you draw richards on a lab coat though

I mean you did forget a dog

didn't you draw richards on a lab coat though
No, political symbols.

And the hilarious part is that sometimes, they draw them on the BACK side so when I'm doing a test or taking notes, I don't notice until I turn the page and WHAM! Hugeass rooster.

come on, those aren't even GOOD richard drawngs...
At least TRY people.
 can draw better richards than that.

It's rushwork because I usually grab a highlighter and do the same if I catch them.

Back in a class I had in middle school there were these five kids that whistled into everyones ears as loud as they could using a special method that amplifies the volume by 200%.

It wasn't fun.

the one girl in your class who constantly calls out random answers to try and be funny

holy stuff i can relate shes also like a midget and tries to act flirty

every mexican in my school is loud and obnoxious and has the need to randomly scream out every 20 seconds
Exactly the same with me

In my strats class, my teacher is annoying as hell and is one of those teachers that call on you even though you didn't put your hand up and the class is very annoying too, there are these 2 girls a cross from me that always talk about shipping characters and there is this one motherforgeter that keeps on screaming unjokes about teletubbies and every class is something stupid like how to end phones and other basic stuff that we know how to do, last year my strats class was much more fun and interestign, but this year it's just big waste of my time.
I saw this when you posted it. Im guessing school is just flat out hell for you

I'M loving FED UP WITH THIS stuff!
I CAN'T ASK A PROFESSOR FOR HELP OR STUDY IN PUBLIC!

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE YOUR NOTEBOOKS UNATTENDED IN MY CLASSROOM

---

my notebook is the same lmao