34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 78824 times)

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 02:53:40 PM by Ringabel »

i wish i could play without a forgetton of lag

what's the nice milky way skybox that this server has
also i didn't expect 150 players this early nice

i wish i could play without a forgetton of lag
it doesnt help that the host is spamming the chat

Who else is living the 2017 now?

I was in the fitness pacer test in the first group of people and it was just me versus someone else. Im pretty sure Trogor thought I was out of the race because he teleported me out the map into his jeep and then it screwed up the thing and I couldnt see any movement keys on screen. Could you rematch us or give me VIP because I was probably going to win.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 04:54:31 PM by -Paint- »

well that got boring fast to be honest
like, I really wanted it to be fun, but I couldn't find any reason to stay there

well that got boring fast to be honest
like, I really wanted it to be fun, but I couldn't find any reason to stay there

Maybe if we had a stuffposting on the harvest thread event you probably would have stuck around longer - Apologies!

Maybe if we had a stuffposting on the harvest thread event you probably would have stuck around longer - Apologies!
out of all the topics you could bring this to you chose this one. good job.
if you want me to stop that much, make a drama topic instead of being such an starfish

I didn't mean any offense by my comment, I was just going off of your common activities to see if we could have adjusted the server to fit your tastes. It appears as if you primarily post in the Harvest thread.