34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 78964 times)

You guys might want to ban Amir and Count, they've been repeatedly showing people how to escape the map and showing them where to get Madman Fists and Guns Akimbo

It's cool but the fact that things like "ALL SPICS SHOULD DIE" "loveual snake Farts" and "Hermione's Tiny Vaginey" are allowed to be said and are being spammed is kind of a turn off.

You guys might want to ban Amir and Count, they've been repeatedly showing people how to escape the map and showing them where to get Madman Fists and Guns Akimbo
lol

banning amir is always a good thing

I made a bunch of other trusted players admin. Hopefully they can cut down on spam.
I also forgot Momentum changed the server's title, that's fixed.

Anyway, I hope we'll get another uptick of players before midnight.

In my opinion, it felt like the VIPs we're kinda rubbing in their status, intentional or not. Like I'd see them teleport around and use these awesome weapons and it feels degrading, almost like "ha forget you we're better than you" As I said, intentional or not, I think that removing VIPs would help the server greatly as it would prevent this mindset and people wouldn't constantly be begging for it (preventing spam!). Personally, it also didn't help seeing this starfish I hate (not going to say who) have VIP, and that partly took away some fun from the server's main intentions. Finally, its sorta sad seeing newbies constantly ask "How do I get VIP!?" or "Is there a way to even get VIP?" and seeing no admins give two stuffs and answering them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 09:44:05 PM by Zotron »

I agree, give everyone these tools or don't give them to just your friends.

someone's not open to help

but what was the "trick" that redconer showed renekar o__O

but what was the "trick" that redconer showed renekar o__O

nothing

someone's not open to help
yea from what i know only members of the clique are actually allowed make major contributions