34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 78375 times)

I couldn't agree more, but the whole VIP thing felt kind of unfair to me. For example, Sugar got it because she has autism. Like, that isn't fair at all. I think next time you should just get rid of it completely
sugar got it because she's a meme queen

i found the random explosions funny (also not to mention you were p much given a warning in chat saying someone smuggled a bomb or whatever so if you dont want to get killed just back away or something).
Alright, here is how many people died due to an explosion(Note: All of these deaths occurred within two seconds):

[16:10:21] Momentum  juuzouruisu
[16:10:21] Momentum  Supermarine
[16:10:21] Momentum  Hairspray Queen
[16:10:21] Momentum  balinteus
[16:10:22] Momentum  MAD MAN
[16:10:22] Momentum  Cannon666
[16:10:22] Momentum  Kidalex
[16:10:22] Momentum  Mad Hops Disease
[16:10:22] Momentum  Blockbyte
[16:10:22] Momentum  Zeustal
[16:10:22] Momentum  Creeper2007
[16:10:22] Momentum  forum
[16:10:24] Momentum  Daventus
[16:10:24] Momentum  KyleM
[16:10:24] Momentum  Macho Man
[16:10:24] Momentum  King Smore
[16:10:24] Momentum  Nicepoint
It's 17.

Here is how many people crashed due to this explosion(Note: All of these disconnects occurred within 3 seconds):
[16:10:42] Gatekeeper has left the game.
[16:10:42] Trogtor has left the game.
[16:10:43] Dgreen5 has left the game.
[16:10:43] vitawrap has left the game.
[16:10:43] ProbablyDrenDran has left the game.
[16:10:43] 77x5ghost has left the game.
[16:10:43] Macho Man has left the game.
[16:10:44] Graffiti Cat has left the game.
[16:10:45] Mr.LoL has left the game.
[16:10:45] Keb has left the game.
[16:10:46] Zanlue has left the game.
It's 11.

It is absolutely insane for you to say that the random explosions are not a problem, because it so blatantly disrupts so many people. I'm positive that if you crashed, you would not be saying that it's no problem.

It was me the whole time. I am the bad admin.
Above makes it evident that you're not the only loving horrible admin on the server. You're not alone! :D

One last footnote:
RDMing from the admins won't be tolerated this year. Admins are only instructed to kill if players are:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 07:08:37 PM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

spent an hour downloading music because i apparently missed out on downloading the preloaded files. the game crashed after about 3 minutes but i did manage to see tons of swastikas. the chat (discord and server) were clogged with stuff. here's to another great new year party.

so i can't join the server due to invalid packet errors
i'd tell the admins but they're busy RDMing everyone

Above makes it evident that you're not the only loving horrible admin on the server. You're not alone! :D
I can't tell if you're serious or not lol

Tbh this new years server would be significantly better with no administration at all. But obviously, good administration would be better than that.

Don't come to new years
'Some of You Guys are Alright, Don't go to New Years party'

can some of the people in this thread cut the guys some slack
seriously they spent like 2-3 months working on this stuff and the build is amazing
a few events not going right or a "genocide crusade explosion" isn't even a bad thing

its like people find things to bitch at
they get like 150 players a year stuff breaks deal with it and realize that the torque engine isnt the greatest thing

this always happens though. it is hardly funny and its only funny to those that get to do it. smashing people and making them crash and/or walk back to where they were having fun, is bs.

a "genocide crusade explosion" isn't even a bad thing
Did you see Dragonoid Slayer's post on how the explosion killed 17 and crashed 11 people?
And it happened MULTIPLE TIMES.

lol dren you had one job

the 'genocide crusade' was supposed to be a mini-event where a random player would be given a bomb.

unfortunately more admins have been giving themselves the bomb instead of players

ive been killing people for multiple reasons

one reason was the ghost brick issue. i need a quick way to find out who had the ghost brick

another reason was when everyone was painting the fighting ring. for some reason it was causing problems so i killed everyone who was doing it.

i cant think of the other times i killed people but other than that i might have killed a few people for my enjoyment which was terrible on my part

there are definitely more things i need to talk about but i'll have to wait until tomorrow so stay tuned until then