ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason

Author Topic: ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason  (Read 9743 times)

so I was just minding my own business working on something with events and whatnot
I finally got it working, and I needed people to help test it to make sure it worked with more than one person messing with the machine, so I head to the blockland glass chat room and say something along the lines of "I finally got Deadly Quiz Machine working! I just had to move the spawnpoints so the weird spawn protection doesn't keep players from dying when they get it wrong!"

someone tells me to shut the #### up, Juliun^3, quickly following it with "JK"

and then ravencroft just kinda flips out on me

like, no warning

just flips out

he tells me to shut up, says I do this every day (I don't even use Glass regularly) and calls me a motherf-er. He repeats that I "pull this sh*t" every day

at some point I said "JK doesn't make it OK" in a sarcastic way to Juliun^3, but Ravencroft had started yelling at me before this

crown suggests we take this to a PM

I ask Ravencroft what I did to make him mad.

he says, to apparently not me, "he's talking major sh*t"

Juliun^3 says "no you started it, lol, don't lie"

I say "um, crown, do you have any idea why Ravencroft is mad at me?"

BlockZClevar1 says "Imma taze you with my own blood, f*g" at one point. I've talked to this guy and he has never expressed such random hate.

I ask if someone impersonated me or something. No answer.

I say I don't know what's going on. Ravencroft says to stop talking then.

crown says "you're the troll here super, stop talking or I'll mute you" or something to that effect

I PM crown, he says he doesn't know why ravencroft is mad but that I should stop talking in general chat.

I PM Ravencroft. No response.

what the heck did I do to any of them
all I did was say what I was doing in the game and Ravencroft flipped out

also you can't copy-paste out of glass chat despite there being highlighting of text or I'd post the full chat log not as images

pictures or none of this is creditable

Supersuit was starting stuff on a freebuild so I called him out on it after he bailed on me. Completely unprovoked too.

uncropped because I have to leave soon

if (pagestretch == true) {
    monitor.upgrade(100);
}

Did you use that as an excuse to pagestretch the stuff out of the topic? If so, you failed hard.

What the forget super? You were harassing the stuff out of raven on a server so he called you out on it

this is the reason why drama is dead

Supersuit was starting stuff on a freebuild so I called him out on it after he bailed on me. Completely unprovoked too.
You mean recently? As in, just now?

I was literally on my own, passworded, non-freebuild server for the past 5 hours or more, afk or not. I have a steam-only account so I would've been knocked off of my steam account had anyone else launched blockland on the same account.

BL_ID of the person who "started sh*t" as you so kindly put it please, as well as chat logs.

I haven't been on a server with you in months, ravencroft

uncropped because I have to leave soon

if (pagestretch == true) {
    monitor.upgrade(100);
}
Images don't even load

also you can't copy-paste out of glass chat despite there being highlighting of text or I'd post the full chat log not as images

have you ever heard of a screenshot

jesus this drama is all over the place and its only on the first page