ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason

Author Topic: ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason  (Read 9756 times)

Is there a security issue that let someone impersonate me, or is this not about the drama directly?

no.
the tabs just look like stuff and I made them look better among other things in v3.2.1

I don't care what he says, I just don't think he's saying it in a reasonable amount of space.

I don't care what he says, I just don't think he's saying it in a reasonable amount of space.
see your posts are so incomprehensible that at this point i actually don't know what you're saying. what are you saying?

I just don't think he's saying it in a reasonable amount of space.
whatever you're trying to get across here you used the wrong words because i have not a damned clue what you mean

whatever you're trying to get across here you used the wrong words because i have not a damned clue what you mean

same

Supersuit is an absolute moron and this drama proves it

> someone flips out on me
> therefore, I'm a moron.
What.

Anyways, what I'm saying is, I won't tell Perry what he can say, I just want him to stop posting the giant images.

> someone flips out on me
> therefore, I'm a moron.
What.

Anyways, what I'm saying is, I won't tell Perry what he can say, I just want him to stop posting the giant images.
I think what we're trying to say is that you're an autist and you made a one sided biased drama and was proven wrong and the only thing you can provide is a stuffty transcript of a conversation and some bullstuff about how ravencroft attacked you.

we all know ravencroft didnt do stuff, crown said you're a troll, i doubt he'd call you a troll midway trying to stop an argument between you both

Ravencroft says I attacked him first. Nick says he was there and I did. I have not been on a server with them.

THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS DRAMA IS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. I'm not mad at anyone, why are you mad at me?

NOEDIT: Good night. I'll see you in the morning. Ravencroft, find me on Steam or Discord. I'm in the anniversary revival server and I'm the only Super Suit 12 on Steam. We need to talk. I want to figure out why you're mad and solve the problem. I'm not trying to hurt anyone here. I'm trying to solve the problem and that is all.

NOEDIT: Good night. I'll see you in the morning. Ravencroft, find me on Steam or Discord. I'm in the anniversary revival server and I'm the only Super Suit 12 on Steam. We need to talk. I want to figure out why you're mad and solve the problem. I'm not trying to hurt anyone here. I'm trying to solve the problem and that is all.
nah lol

jesus christ supersuit