ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason

Author Topic: ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason  (Read 9754 times)

One thing tho why is it that glass has discrimination rules, this is blockland not club penguin lmfao

Itt: raven and nick basically admit to trolling a user just to extort a reaction out of him

gg

One thing tho why is it that glass has discrimination rules, this is blockland not club penguin lmfao

Pretty sure it was never explicitly stated "You can shout brother and monday here and there w/o consequences".

Though the way Glassbot handles it is hyperbole.

Aand the drama just did a 180.

how 2 ravencroft, we got pranked

he has no excuse to act this way. if someone has a mental disease that makes them murder children, is the solution to just let them continue killing children?

he has no excuse to act this way. if someone has a mental disease that makes them murder children, is the solution to just let them continue killing children?
ignore this i didnt read the recemt updates in this drama

Okay after careful and elaborate thought i have come to the conclusion that i feel like a gaping starfish after all this happened

god bless badspot for removing the edit ability in this glorious realm

Pretty sure it was never explicitly stated "You can shout brother and monday here and there w/o consequences".

Though the way Glassbot handles it is hyperbole.

word censorship doesnt work, badspot stated this the best:

Quote from: Badspot
There are just too many spelling permutations and alternate interpretations of words. It's not technologically possible to determine if a phrase is offensive. The only thing that is possible is exact word matching of the most common permutations to placate the hyper sensitive.

word censorship doesnt work, badspot stated this the best:

it's not going.