ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason

Author Topic: ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason  (Read 9755 times)

Ravencroft says I attacked him first. Nick says he was there and I did. I have not been on a server with them.

THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS DRAMA IS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. I'm not mad at anyone, why are you mad at me?

can you not abuse the size please, you're making yourself look like a complete forgetwit

the title is kinda ironic considering how op is handling the situation lol

[size=30 pt]Ravencroft says I attacked him first. Nick says he was there and I did. I have not been on a server with them.[/size]

[size=50 pt]THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS DRAMA IS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. I'm not mad at anyone, why are you mad at me? [/size]

It's unbelievably obvious that you left out a ton of stuff and you're only posting the parts where Raven was mad at you to make him look terrible out of context. That's why everyone's mad at you, because you're being a loving scumbag and on-top of that you think we're all dumb enough to be fooled by this amateur garbage.

[size= 30pt]Ravencroft says I attacked him first. Nick says he was there and I did. I have not been on a server with them.[/size]

[size=50 pt]THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS DRAMA IS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. I'm not mad at anyone, why are you mad at me? [/size]

I think it should be a rule of thumb that if a drama happens for "no (apparent) reason", then it's bullstuff.

[incredibly rude]
I literally have autism. Please stop making fun of it. That isn't cool.

For those who say I'm leaving stuff out because they apparently can't see if I don't use huge font, Ravencroft says something happened on a freebuild server directly prior to this, but I wasn't on a freebuild server with him within the past few weeks, nor any freebuild server at all. NickPB and Ravencroft both for some reason refuse to go into more detail than "you started sh*t on a freebuild server with Ravencroft and he called you out on it," so I'm guessing either they're having a giggle at my expense or someone impersonated me. I can't think of any other situations as I had been on my own, private server for the past five hours.

Now, did you catch that? That's like, the third time it's been said. Try reading a whole drama thread before posting so you know what's going on. Stop saying something is left out, because Ravencroft's side of the story is there. I don't know what the heck he's talking about, but it's there.

you look like a loving idiot if you try and use big text to get your point across

if you know you're in these conditions, do not attempt to make a biased drama to get the community on your side, it wont loving work.

If you're an autistic cunt you're gonna get called an austic cunt

If you're an autistic cunt you're gonna get called an austic cunt
you look like a loving idiot if you try and use big text to get your point across

Jeez dudes you don't need to just insult him what the forget lol

Jeez dudes you don't need to just insult him what the forget lol

yea sure nick we said he had autism first.

yea sure nick we said he had autism first.
He was talking about you, patton, etc insulting him for it, not simply saying he has it, lol

Have some reading comprehension

the damage control is so bad it isnt funny

He was talking about you, patton, etc insulting him for it, not simply saying he has it, lol

Have some reading comprehension

hes only got it mild anyways. I think he knows now not to make biased dramas.