ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason

Author Topic: ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason  (Read 9745 times)

Itt: raven and nick basically admit to trolling a user just to extort a reaction out of him

gg
What are you talking about when did I admit to trolling? Why are you always the one to fuss over things you giant pusillanimous individual

Pretty sure it was never explicitly stated "You can shout brother and monday here and there w/o consequences".

Though the way Glassbot handles it is hyperbole.
Its sad because brother isn't even offensive anymore its just what you call your friends and people around you. monday is still though

Okay after careful and elaborate thought i have come to the conclusion that i feel like a gaping starfish after all this happened

i dont, tbh i don't really care if he has autism or not

What are you talking about when did I admit to trolling? Why are you always the one to fuss over things you giant pusillanimous individual

I don't remember you admitting to trolling, you did rick roll matthew though

I have equal parts respect and loathing for what ravencroft did. It's funny, but I'm still the butt of the joke. You're good at trolling. That's not really a good thing, but I do have to admit, you did get me good and it is a joke I can laugh at now that it's out.
I'm not grumpy at Perry. I shouldn't post late at night, I was up 1-2 hours later than usual so ignore my tired anger. Sorry about that. My sincere apologies.

I have equal parts respect and loathing for what ravencroft did. It's funny, but I'm still the butt of the joke. You're good at trolling. That's not really a good thing, but I do have to admit, you did get me good and it is a joke I can laugh at now that it's out.
I'm not grumpy at Perry. I shouldn't post late at night, I was up 1-2 hours later than usual so ignore my tired anger. Sorry about that. My sincere apologies.
Handled like a pro

Respect dude

I wasn't fussing at all though, lmao where did this unwarranted hostility come from

also
Lmfao it was a ruse!!
But I could be wrong on this, you never know

this drama can die now, he didn't know raven was trolling untill crown posted, let this die

Calling it a ruse does not automatically mean the behavior was not troll-like in nature

Just like calling every bad thing you do a "prank," saying this does not automatically make it okay.

Just like calling every bad thing you do a "prank," saying this does not automatically make it okay.

its a prank bro

I was so confused as to why everyone was supporting the one with literally 0 evidence

I was so confused as to why everyone was supporting the one with literally 0 evidence
Me too.. I didn't want to comment because neither side had that much evidence and though I was slightly more inclined to believe in super. I still didn't want to post out of fear of accusing the wrong person

considering how super was reacting to it it was hard not to see him as the person who started stuff