ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason

Author Topic: ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason  (Read 9752 times)

hes only got it mild anyways. I think he knows now not to make biased dramas.
This does not validate or excuse insulting him for his autism at all though.

This does not validate or excuse insulting him for his autism at all though.

how about this, its blockland, you have autism, you get insulted for it. tbh I was going soft on him. I even helped him with the screenshots so it didn't look like 100% bullstuff.

if you know you're in these conditions, do not attempt to make a biased drama to get the community on your side, it wont loving work.

I'm not saying I agree with the community slagging him down for his conditions, but atleast he could not make it obvious and put it as his loving bio that he has is awaiting for some sort of sympathy from one of us. his main comebacks were oversized chat and damage control, plus he only took screenshots of him pulling victim cards to make raven look like he was in the wrong, in my opinion he deserved it.

itt grown man engages preteen

When I called SuperSuit a troll I was only basing that on what he said to Ravencroft, it looked like SuperSuit was in the wrong here but that's not actually the case. Ravencroft was totally provoking Super for no reason.

I think sometimes we forget that Raven is just like the rest of his friends, a huge troll.

When I called SuperSuit a troll I was only basing that on what he said to Ravencroft, it looked like SuperSuit was in the wrong here but that's not actually the case. Ravencroft was totally provoking Super for no reason.

I think sometimes we forget that Raven is just like the rest of his friends, a huge troll.

holy stuff, congrats crown, you made the forum look dumb

wow i'm honestly surprised how many people took raven's side when he didn't have any proof or anything though

this drama reeked of bias and it wasn't coming from SuperSuit12's side at any point, both Ravencroft and Nickpb seemed reluctant to provide any evidence at all and practically all of you fell for it.

stuff like this happens all the time for users who don't know how to defend themselves properly.

It was pretty obvious from the start that Raven was trolling him. Why did everyone stuff on supersuit?

It was pretty obvious from the start that Raven was trolling him. Why did everyone stuff on supersuit?

whenever someone proclaims to have autism, a certain stereotype comes into other peoples heads about the user, i wonder why

whenever someone proclaims to have autism, a certain stereotype comes into other peoples heads about the user, i wonder why

So your entire reason for attacking the kid is because he claimed he has autism?

So your entire reason for attacking the kid is because he claimed he has autism?

no, the entire reason was at the time we thought he made a seriously biased drama and left out parts where he was pissing off raven, then he tried to cover up the story talking about how autistic he was and getting his point across with oversized handicapped text. apart from that I don't really think I went hard on him, we thought he deserved it, turns out we was wrong

He was trying to get raven to elaborate on his part of the story because he was seriously confused while you guys kept hammering him until he had a nervous breakdown. Don't even try to justify it you cunt

He was trying to get raven to elaborate on his part of the story because he was seriously confused while you guys kept hammering him until he had a nervous breakdown. Don't even try to justify it you cunt

you're making me feel bad. I seriously don't know what to say man, the evidence he gave me made it look like he cut out the bad bits of what he was saying to raven.

Supersuit was starting stuff on a freebuild so I called him out on it after he bailed on me. Completely unprovoked too.

yeah for real ^
and his screenshots exclude the stuff the went down at the server beforehand
this ^

was why the drama looked so bias, I seriously thought he just took the wrong screenshots and made it look like raven was in the wrong

the screenshots didn't add up.