JitankIsBack (again)

Author Topic: JitankIsBack (again)  (Read 23292 times)

Well if you read my post and read the rules, you can clearly see why.

i like how you are trying to justify the fact that you didn't say those quotes I just gave out, thats tons of reasons for a ban, you deserved to be drama'd. log off

I understand you support BLM, but this does not mean you go around insulting people of the white race. Thats what the kool kids klub does. No wonder they call BLM terrorists. You're making your organisation look like a bunch of starfishs and you're making yourself look like an starfish, just stop.

i like how you are trying to justify the fact that you didn't say those quotes I just gave out, thats tons of reasons for a ban, you deserved to be drama'd. log off

I understand you support BLM, but this does not mean you go around insulting people of the white race. Thats what the kool kids klub does. No wonder they call BLM terrorists. You're making your organisation look like a bunch of starfishs and you're making yourself look like an starfish, just stop.
You not showing the context of my quotes. I definitely don't go around around insulting white people. Why is it only an issue when a call a white person ignorant but when somebody calls me a monday, I shouldn't complain about it?

Back in the barn with you Jitank. You lost your privlieges.

jitank is prejudiced against white people

You not showing the context of my quotes. I definitely don't go around around insulting white people. Why is it only an issue when a call a white person ignorant but when somebody calls me a monday, I shouldn't complain about it?

its blockland forums, if you get called a monday, who cares? can't you take an insult? or do you have to cry like a little baby about it.

>HE CALLED ME monday

>LETS THROW 1000'S OF tribal REMARKS AT THE monday HATER

life isn't like that, it isn't 1963 anymore. calm the forget down

its blockland forums, if you get called a monday, who cares? can't you take an insult? or do you have to cry like a little baby about it.

>HE CALLED ME monday

>LETS THROW 1000'S OF tribal REMARKS AT THE monday HATER

life isn't like that, it isn't 1963 anymore. calm the forget down
See this is why anything you say, i'm going to ignore because you literally just contradicted yourself on the same page.

jitank are you or are you not guilty of prejudice against white people

Why is it only an issue when a call a white person ignorant but when somebody calls me a monday, I shouldn't complain about it?
people call you that to get you riled up
you call white people bad because you legitimately think so

people call you that to get you riled up
you call white people bad because you legitimately think so
Or because they actually are tribal. Also, when I say "ignorant white Americans" I'm not encompassing the white people as a whole. I'm referring to the group of ignorant white people.

if I say "stupid black people" in similar context, is that tribal?

you don't need to add the "white people " part to it. it's an oxymoron, really, because all you're doing is making a racism argument into an "us vs. them" complex. in simpler terms, because you are stupid -- you are very tribal and you don't even know it.

whos worse jitank or paul
jitank because he used to be cool so that makes this even more disappointing

if I say "stupid black people" in similar context, is that tribal?

you don't need to add the "white people " part to it. it's an oxymoron, really, because all you're doing is making a racism argument into an "us vs. them" complex. in simpler terms, because you are stupid -- you are very tribal and you don't even know it.
Well its ignorant white Americans who are the contributors of systemic oppression. Im referring to America in this case meaning that im not generally white people as a whole. Yes, a black person can have prejudices also but the difference in this society is that black people dont have the position of power or government influence. Unfortunately, in America, race is a dividing boundary. Say that the white Americans that are tribal are oppressing people is not tribal in the slightest.

jitank because he used to be cool so that makes this even more disappointing
I was always the same person, nothing has changed.

I was always the same person, nothing has changed.

So you started drama around BLM before they existed?

difference in this society is that black people dont have the position of power or government influence.

that doesn't mean you go around insulting white people you stupid monday