Author Topic: "james schneider" sends me gay research over PM  (Read 14148 times)

Alright my post reads weird
I dunno who exactly made them but someone in Entropia probably made it.
cough zapk

People from Entropia are trolling people again. Makes sense considering who's in it.

Now I'm scared to check my PMs...... :(

I'd also like to say that the Entropia discord group is now Queeba Industries, because pretty much for a long while they've been making jokes of me and crap and pretty much made up this "company" with all these QueebaProducts and stuff. This is the origin of the ballhole and queebascript jokes and all that crap.
Full /support here, this guy is most likely Zapk as I've said in my earlier post. This is disgusting and needs to be stopped.

NOEDIT: You guys may want to look at this website they made of me: http://queeba.info/
The "People" section originally contained my real name, Zapk and Honno, but now it's just like 3 variations of my real name.
You can see part of the research image on the website, however the actual NSFW part is cut out from what I can tell. Should be safe to visit.
ALSO, BEWARE OF EAR RAPE IF YOU OPEN THE TERMINAL BY CLICKING THE BUTTON ON THE SITE

Zapk sent me that exact GIF via PM, absolutely disgusting.
someone posted them all over BLF one time and someone told me it is what they call a ballhole

office pirate and xeidious are shown joining beforehand in dataproxy's pic (two entropia anti-social) so I would assume that clique of losers is responsible

Also just to make notice, the entropia group is a bunch of social outcasts on the blf desperately searching for attention. Their lack of normal social skills causes them to find this funny

People from Entropia are trolling people again. Makes sense considering who's in it.

Also just to make notice, the entropia group is a bunch of social outcasts on the blf desperately searching for attention. Their lack of normal social skills causes them to find this funny

Entropia is dead guys

it's the same people in the queeba industries group lol

it's the same people in the queeba industries group lol

I was also gonna say that queeba industries died too

whatever you want to call the discord with zapk, honno, stufflord, xeidious, maxx, timestamp etc..

i don't care what they want to call their group. they're  a problem.

whatever you want to call the discord with zapk, honno, stufflord, xeidious, maxx, timestamp etc..

i don't care what they want to call their group. they're  a problem.

They aren't in a group anymore dude, stop trying so hard to start stuff.

thought this was about me for a second

They aren't in a group anymore dude, stop trying so hard to start stuff.
interesting how the same associated people have spammed discord severs lately..

but no, you're right. moron