"james schneider" sends me gay research over PM

Author Topic: "james schneider" sends me gay research over PM  (Read 14190 times)

you mean when zapk renamed it to drew skube industries and gave it to you because we were all splitting up anyway
sure, i have no clue why you couldn't just rename the server and change the intention but thats a whole different story

stufflord probably knew it was zapk the whole time lol. seemed to jump quickly onto queeba after zapk sent me that image

stufflord probably knew it was zapk the whole time lol. seemed to jump quickly onto queeba after zapk sent me that image
unpopular opinion
queeba industries was a joke from when it started till it ended

stufflord sure knows how to pick friends huh

queeba industries was dumb

so again stufflord i wanna remind you that the group of people you associate with are trash
they were okay people
stufflord honno zapk biotracks and like 5-6 other people all split up into an inner circle around thanksgiving and although while the people who were excluded from it (including myself) didnt really do anything wrong they were messing around with us for a few days with it
they were being vague and such
i dont really know if i should consider them friends anymore because they pulled this meme
their excuse for creating the inner circle is that they were going to be active on the discord we had at the time (which they arent active on and most of them left), and that they wanted a inner circle for "mature conversation"

queeba being thrown into this was just a cesspool since hes sorta clueless and doesnt seem to know what to do in these situations
he was like me when i was 9-10

i liked them while i was around them and it was a good run for the year and a half they were around but ive mostly migrated to caravan gaming

you mean when zapk renamed it to drew skube industries and gave it to you because we were all splitting up anyway
i really dont know why you had to be vague for such a long time even though we were going to find out you and honno and whoevers true intentions anyways
you should've just been straight up if we had caused some big issue that caused you and the rest of the inner circle to pull that move
ive witnessed stuff like this happen over the years and its always the same stuff

- people create an inner circle
- they promise to be active on other places
- they always gravitate around that circle and stray away from those places
- they be extremely vague
- they always exclude people they dont like for whatever reason

queeba industries was dumb
thank me, kidalex maxx and timestamp for dleting it

thank me, kidalex maxx and timestamp for dleting it
i had nothing to do with deleting it, i was at thanksgiving dinner

i had nothing to do with deleting it, i was at thanksgiving dinner
oh shoot you're right