Author Topic: "james schneider" sends me gay research over PM  (Read 13970 times)

ok, we need the id of the other queeba
as ive said in my other thread about this, it is very easy to fake a differentiator
i just posted the id of your account, ik it's you cause it's a discord you are in and you frequent
it matches up with the other one

i like the meme but i just took the L kochie, you've had your 5 minutes, now go back to being bullied by a 13 year old.

ok, we need the id of the other queeba
as ive said in my other thread about this, it is very easy to fake a differentiator
i dont know about any other queeba or anything. im just posting the images that zapk sent me

zapk is the most trustworthy person I've ever seen he even ballholed the entirety of the discord debate server using 3 different accounts isn't he so cool

im now being told that honno and zapk run the queeba site.

why am i being used as a middleman for information, im so confused.

im now being told that honno and zapk run the queeba site.

why am i being used as a middleman for information, im so confused.
that is true afaik

i just checked the size of the box in that image, and then i checked the size of the image i posted
the image in the "proof" is way too small and squished compared to that one, and other screenshots

it's fake

im still kinda shocked how fast you guys were to believe loving zapk of all people
the guy who the drama is about in the first place because he threw gore at people

i just checked the size of the box in that image, and then i checked the size of the image i posted
the image in the "proof" is way too small and squished compared to that one, and other screenshots

it's fake

your says no roles because its from a server, the image zapk gave akio has none because its dm

his image is still legitimate

noedit: i checked without the roles and stuff in pm which would make it longer, still smaller not the screenshot i posted earlier
+ it's displaced when you do that normally

im still kinda shocked how fast you guys were to believe loving zapk of all people
the guy who the drama is about in the first place because he threw gore at people
all i did was post the image without context, the people initially reacting were unaware of the source. i am also skeptical of both sides, i don't believe i made any other claim here than calling people handicapped

noedit: i checked without the roles and stuff in pm which would make it longer, still smaller not the screenshot i posted earlier
+ it's displaced when you do that normally

view a person that you cant message because they're not your friend or they're not in a server with you

the @ box is removed like this

all this means is that queeba removed zapk

Sorry but this is loving bullstuff, where's the message user option?

A real image

view a person that you cant message because they're not your friend or they're not in a server with you

the @ box is removed like this

all this means is that queeba removed zapk

oh stuff lol nvm then