"james schneider" sends me gay research over PM

Author Topic: "james schneider" sends me gay research over PM  (Read 14182 times)

ok what the forget
they edited the website so its the ballhole thing
o crap

ok what the forget
o crap
yeah ok lets go with that

ok what the forget
o crap

yep, they've decided to edit the website to just have ear rape and the ballhole gif in an attempt to get me banned
like, what the hell, im probably not going to get banned because i didnt deliberately attempt to post that crap
but really, thats really messed up

im not involved, stop associating me here
i have been in caravangaming for a while now

noedit: the chat logs akio posted are faked im p sure, i dont remember saying that at all

yep, they've decided to edit the website to just have ear rape and the ballhole gif in an attempt to get me banned
like, what the hell, im probably not going to get banned because i didnt deliberately attempt to post that crap

We have reached maximum damage control

ok what the forget
o crap
noedit: the chat logs akio posted are faked im p sure, i dont remember saying that at all

also: let's remember that this akio we're talking about, who has a severe hate boner for entropia and members

+ how would he get a screenshot of that convo?? he hates and has no contact with zapk nor queeba

i'm a bit skeptical

ok what the forget
o crap

hey riddle me this: why the forget would somebody link to something and then change it to an ear rape shock site and THEN attempt damage control
like queeba is just a kid but he's not loving handicapped

hey riddle me this: why the forget would somebody link to something and then change it to an ear rape shock site and THEN attempt damage control
like queeba is just a kid but he's not loving handicapped

Because he wants to frame them out of a petty grudge.

Because he wants to frame them out of a petty grudge.
how and why would mr queeba buy a site from a hosting service and domain just to do this as well as wasting his forum account
not worth it

also just to put a bit of a point out there that we shouldnt trust discord pms regardless