"james schneider" sends me gay research over PM

Author Topic: "james schneider" sends me gay research over PM  (Read 14181 times)

your post seems to be a bit emotionally charged
did he hurt you
Akio's been dealing with those cigarettes for a long time. He's not a robot.

your post seems to be a bit emotionally charged
did he hurt you
im uncertain how common knowledge leads to you believing that, but whatever, as long as it makes you feel like you're standing up for your sad friend with your epic comebacks

im uncertain how common knowledge leads to you believing that, but whatever, as long as it makes you feel like you're standing up for your sad friend with your epic comebacks
lmfao what

So you're saying that if you watch a girl bating then that's lesbian research? It's just outright wrong. This isn't gay research

It's not really gay since it's just one guy
You are all missing the point so loving hard. It's not gay research, cause it's just one guy. Don't you get it? How dense can you be

Complaining over all these trivial matters when the obvious is staring you straight in the face
So you're saying that if you watch a girl bating then that's lesbian research? It's just outright wrong. This isn't gay research
why does this matter tho

who cares what kind of research it is.
let me get this out of the way, it's 1-man diphallic research. now shut up about it not being gay, if you want it so badly then you can look it up.

Well you're just wrong. I'm sure at least one forum member has already jerked it to that pic, automatically making it gay. How can you be so blind and dense about this?

Why should that matter? gay or not, it's not allowed on the forums. Not only that, but no sane person wants to watch a guy jerk off.

NOEDIT: You guys may want to look at this website they made of me: http://queeba.info/
The "People" section originally contained my real name, Zapk and Honno, but now it's just like 3 variations of my real name.
You can see part of the research image on the website, however the actual NSFW part is cut out from what I can tell. Should be safe to visit.
ALSO, BEWARE OF EAR RAPE IF YOU OPEN THE TERMINAL BY CLICKING THE BUTTON ON THE SITE
Qeeba wth why did you link that?

NOEDIT: You guys may want to look at this website they made of me: http://queeba.info/
The "People" section originally contained my real name, Zapk and Honno, but now it's just like 3 variations of my real name.
You can see part of the research image on the website, however the actual NSFW part is cut out from what I can tell. Should be safe to visit.
ALSO, BEWARE OF EAR RAPE IF YOU OPEN THE TERMINAL BY CLICKING THE BUTTON ON THE SITE
yOU LIED
iT WAS THE GIF BUT IN EARRAPE

NOEDIT: You guys may want to look at this website they made of me: -snip-

Nice job posting ballhole

why the forget is it called ballhole anyway, i don't see any ball holes

why the forget is it called ballhole anyway, i don't see any ball holes

there's a hole in the man's balls