"james schneider" sends me gay research over PM

Author Topic: "james schneider" sends me gay research over PM  (Read 14079 times)

whoever james schneider on discord's BLF name is sends me a load of gay research gifs of a guy with 2 richards and a carrot, i think i censored it enough

what the forget and why

oh god I remeber that gif

portalgeek got that exact image too

Zapk sent me that exact GIF via PM, absolutely disgusting.

You Have Just Gotten Ball Holed

I got the same thing aswell

You Have Just Gotten Ball Holed
wait he had an starfish on his scrotum?

...uuuUUGH i tHOUGHT THAT WAS A RASH I THOUGHGT WAHT ECH
EYE BLEACH

At around 1:30pm EST, these links were spammed in the Clockwork Party, between the RP channel and resulting members. The instigator had two alts, spamming that link constantly. We banned him, but as a result I had to clean up the RP channel we had.

I have the loggings of both alt accounts appearing, and getting banned.

"James" was the first to join.

"Erik" joins next. By now, by the influx of mass exodus, James has already been spamming the gay research pic to any channels he was able. Erik also joins in.

In my case, I was just about to doze off before my phone began to vibrate like loving crazy. And what do I see? Pure, unadulterated spam.

By the time I got on, a Moderator of mine banned Erik. I decided to confine James to a "purgatory" chatroom where he would cause anymore damage. He soon left on his own right after.

Jesus forget that's gross.
/support

how is this funny?

lol isn't this zapks circlejerk joke? Oh man loving creative smh

These are all bots, dunno who made them. They also spammed people in the Discord Feud Discord. Someone told me that someone in Entropia made them.
Annette Jacobson and Spyros Pandid are also bots.

so is Zapk a suspect here

Alright my post reads weird
I dunno who exactly made them but someone in Entropia probably made it.